Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Don't Believe This False Story About Luck...

Detectacon

Yeah I actually decided to read the entire article and at the end it is very clear it's an ad to promote the product. Click the ESPN logo at the top... didn't even take me to espn.

<Gullible

youll never get those 5 mins back my friend

I will be sure to consider your lack of understanding next time I decide to post something. Sorry about your confusion.

I'm confused as to why you would post a farse story to a message board just so that more people could read the farse story...

... Seems like the advertisement scam works.

And Luck doesn't have the arm strength

you should get over this already, no luck does not have the strongest arm in the league, but hes in the top 10-15 (at least) among starters

its funny you think there is a problem when luck has lead the league in deep passes twice now

This is an advertisement for the product disguised as a news article.

Yeah the personal testimony/experiment at the end is a dead giveaway.  This was probably written by a Pats fan.  Funny that he singles out Andrew Luck in particular after casually pointing out that the supplement is currently used by many pro atheletes.   The substance isn't even officially banned...NFL is just considering it.  But the funniest thing to me is his inclusion of the line "The NFL considers this to be a cheat..."   Typical Pats fan trying to equate others to cheating so they don't look so bad.  lol