Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Bayless Rips On Andrew...again

Bubbz

...Maybe just decide not to listen to Skip Bayless and not create threads on what he says about Luck then? It's possible to ignore him. I know it sounds really hard, but if you put some effort in you can do it.

Don't really get the point of making a thread about what he says about Luck or who else other than people wanting to say he's trash, his opinion is wrong or something to that degree.

cool story bro, the only thing worse than posting a skip bayless thread is reading and posting in a skip bayless thread telling other people not to do it in a condescending tone. youre so cool dawg. 

dont really get the point of posting in a thread just to say you dont get the point of the thread other than to just be condescending and run your mouth for no reason

cool story bro, the only thing worse than posting a skip bayless thread is reading and posting in a skip bayless thread telling other people not to do it in a condescending tone. youre so cool dawg. 

dont really get the point of posting in a thread just to say you dont get the point of the thread other than to just be condescending and run your mouth for no reason

Congrats you got the internet tough guy award, here's your meaningless imaginary cookie. You also seem to not get the point. Skip says this stuff all the time, people here state he's trash or whatever and for what? You get to tell everyone he's trash? It's not like anyone here takes him seriously, so why entertain what he says? Other than to complain about what he says, do you really give Skip Bayless the time of day for anything? It's more than understandable to disagree with Skip, but pretty much every thread that is about him saying something about X person just turns into trash Skip Bayless thread here. 

Congrats you got the internet tough guy award, here's your meaningless imaginary cookie. You also seem to not get the point. Skip says this stuff all the time, people here state he's trash or whatever and for what? You get to tell everyone he's trash? It's not like anyone here takes him seriously, so why entertain what he says? Other than to complain about what he says, do you really give Skip Bayless the time of day for anything? It's more than understandable to disagree with Skip, but pretty much every thread that is about him saying something about X person just turns into trash Skip Bayless thread here.

No one made you click the thread. You've devoted about as much time, or more as anyone else. Pretty hypocritical. I do to see how I'm being an internet tough guy for pointing that out. It's just kind of funny to listen to and laugh at. If you don't find it entertaining, then maybe you shouldn't waste your time making smart remarks about other people wasting their time on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJox5P1I0tc

skip is so trash, he acts like luck shouldve came out of college and won the superbowl 3x while maintaining a 6:1 td to int ratio

I actually don't see that as bashing really. Honestly this is one if the nicer things he's said about Luck. He's just trying to temper everyone's expectations of him, and bring everyone down to the real world. He's not a football god, and noone will ever be. He's actually trying to defend luck.

For once, and I can't believe im saying this, I agree with skip.

So, I listened to the show and just what did Skip say about Luck that is not true. I think his only point was that unlike some fans, he isn't ready to put Luck in the HoF just yet. I do think that Stephen A. made a good point that Skip isn't looking hard enough at Luck's upside.

here's what Skip is being dishonest about.

Its what you'd call a 'straw man' argument. he's debating a point that no one has seriously made.

Andrew is in his 4th year...People are asked if he WILL make the Hall...in 15 or 20 years..

.a truly unanswerable question which is ESPN's style......

Answer yes and you've said nothing because he's years away from even being considered. Answer 'no' and you are somehow knocking him,.

So everyone answers 'yes'

When 'experts' say yes..it allows Skip to argue against a hypothetical that doesnt exist in any real sense yet.

Since he's always said RG3 is better, Skip knocks Andrew by saying that he's not ready to put him into a Hal;l he;s not going to eligible for for 15 or 20 years... he's playing the viewer.

Its like Skip saying that RG3 has a greater 'upside' than Andrew. He can say that until the day Robert retires and you can say, "I don't know what Skip said that isn't true."