Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Rams Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So Pryor quietly has a decent game and no one wants to give him props? Also, everyone pump the breaks of Smith having a bad game. Pryor and Smith allowed just 1 QB hurry between them yesterday, and Pryor had the best run blocking grade on our OL. I think this O-Line isnt as bad as people are making it out to be. Has it been a strenght of the team so far? No absolutely not. BUT, I really do think a lot of the errors are very fixable and will be fixed with more time for Matt Ryan and the O-Line to be on the same page, setting the right protections etc. Pinter has been bad though, ill grant that, he is getting bulldozed. Other than that, our guys arent getting 'beat' all that much, they are just blowing protections and people are running right through... That isnt the OL being incapable, its the O-Line not being in sync yet, not having the communication with Matt Ryan down yet. Come week 6 or 7 i expect this Offense to look entirely different.
    • It's amazing what a solid HC & young talented QB can do for a team.
    • Pinter and Smith have been the biggest issues on the OL. Hopefully, Bernhard Raimann replaces Matt Pryor once he comes back from injury. The Colts need to get Pinter out of the lineup but I'm not sure anyone they have on the roster right now is any better.
    • We made no attempt to re-sign Fischer or Glowinski. Ballard had faith in "his guys." Good job Ballard - Grigson would be so proud!
    • I wonder more why coaches continue to keep trying it when it's clear it isn't working. 
  • Members

• Hoose

Hoose 1,603

• Boss7894

Boss7894 89

• Chucklez

Chucklez 692

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,427

• Stoney

Stoney 108

• gooberthegreat