Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Name Hoyer Starting Qb

danlhart87

No its not my fault you think you were so much better than us in one year I was talking since the colts have been in the AFC south take some time and ask questions before you call someone unknowledeable colts are average on defense and O-line nowhere else. But you think what you want stick to your team and ill stick to mine.

You are still missing the point. The Colts didn't do well when Manning went down is the only thing you needed to know to connect the dots. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

You are still missing the point. The Colts didn't do well when Manning went down is the only thing you needed to know to connect the dots. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

That had a lot to do with the management no setting this team up to handle that loss  when you look at it that way I kind of think they are make the same errors with Luck taking him for granted like they did manning.

It is why I don't bother saying anything too much.

It's a good thing you don't say too much because you are coming off as immature. QwizBoy is a long time member who I will defend against people like you who cant tell the difference between debate and argument. Smack talk is a form of argument and most that is said is with humor in mind. You don't seem to know the difference.

Brian has much better escape ability leg wise & pocket awareness wise than Ryan Mallett does IMO. I have nothing against Ryan, but if Houston's pocket collapses, Bill O'Brian needs a QB that can run on the fly & keep drives alive. Smart move Bill. 

Plus, Ryan is 6 ft 6 inches in height & tall QBs tend to fall like trees chopped down by an experienced lumberjack/pass rusher. T-I-M-B-E-R! Need I say more? Crash...Thud...Enough said

Before or after they lost AJ and foster?

They'll be just fine without A.J. Foster is a harder case, as none of our backs will match his production obviously, but there are some capable guys aching to make an impact. In any case, Arian isn't gone for the year anyway.

That is all they really need. They need a game manager who won't cost them games. That great D will keep them in games and give them a chance in the fourth quarter.

I wouldn't say their defense is amazing or anything special. They have a beast in JJ Watt but outside of him and maybe Cushing it's alot of unknowns. Their secondary is nothing special either. Statistically they weren't much better than the Colts last year. They are Solid but I don't think I'd call them great. And now Foster is how for close to the first half. I see alot of question marks with the Texans honestly.

They'll be just fine without A.J. Foster is a harder case, as none of our backs will match his production obviously, but there are some capable guys aching to make an impact. In any case, Arian isn't gone for the year anyway.

Exactly, it's gonna be another long season in Houston

What's the word on foster?

Nothing new, really. The hope is that he'll be back by the beginning of October, but hoping for anything sooner then that is unrealistic. I expect to see him back before November myself but we'll see.

Nothing new, really. The hope is that he'll be back by the beginning of October, but hoping for anything sooner then that is unrealistic. I expect to see him back before November myself but we'll see.

I drafted him late in our fantasy draft. Hoping he gets back quick