Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hmmm...i Wonder...

coltsblue1844

So, all of the "we MUST take Andrew Luck #1" and the "we need to lose vs Jax this week" people have a glimmer of hope....

According to the Indianapolis Star, Orlovski was not at practice today...Painter was the QB practicing w/the first string...

I'm sure it is because of Orlovski's wife having triplets...but i wonder if he makes it back in time to play this week...

I also wonder how long it will take for the "conspiracy" guys to think that Polian is planning to start Painter in a last ditch effort to secure the #1 pick?! lol

So, all of the "we MUST take Andrew Luck #1" and the "we need to lose vs Jax this week" people have a glimmer of hope....

According to the Indianapolis Star, Orlovski was not at practice today...Painter was the QB practicing w/the first string...

I'm sure it is because of Orlovski's wife having triplets...but i wonder if he makes it back in time to play this week...

I also wonder how long it will take for the "conspiracy" guys to think that Polian is planning to start Painter in a last ditch effort to secure the #1 pick?! lol

Guess Orlovski should have apologized for trying to win LOL

Umm, Dans wife is having TRIPLETS. I think the birth of his children is more important than a football game. Painter will get the start only due to the fact Dans wife is having babies soon. No conspiracy.

if you wouldve read the post i made, i said that his wife was having tripletts...i also said that OTHER people would try to say it was a conspiracy, NOT me...sheesh!

Bill timed this pregnancy so that Lovski would have to miss the last game..... Can you say a middle of the night attack with labor inducing meds?

No BP wants to win so they don't roll into the draft with the pressure that comes with the pick. oh SORRY I got that confused with his don't roll into the playoffs undefeated philosophy.

Dan will play. If his wife had the triplets already, or if she has them today/ tomorrow, he'll be back in time to play.

What has happened over the last few weeks has saved his career and he won't miss out on that.

if he wins this sunday he might lose his job as a backup in indy next yr though.... LOL

Umm, Dans wife is having TRIPLETS. I think the birth of his children is more important than a football game. Painter will get the start only due to the fact Dans wife is having babies soon. No conspiracy.

Obviously you aren't a real fan....football comes first!

OK - just kidding.

if he wins this sunday he might lose his job as a backup in indy next yr though.... LOL

Which would be okay for us, because it might mean picks/comp.

Caldwell doesn't say much, and when he does, it's usually very general. But in today's presser, he was asked, "what value do you place on the #1 pick versus the #2 pick?" His face showed a cold, determined stare (instead of a blank, lifeless one), and simply said, "It doesn't matter. It makes no difference to me. That's not my job. My job is to win football games, plain and simple."

Before someone quips about how poorly he has done his job (har har), he at least understands his role. People need to understand that he, and the players, are playing for jobs, for contracts, for pay to keep their families fed for years to come. They can't afford to tank. If they do, they may never be signed again.

Hah! Not long..... I know Polian is behind this somehow! :) Probably told DO that to spend this week with his family, because family is much more important than football.

Any chance D.O. and Painter both play? Just thinking.....last game of the year, shouldn't you play all of your team in the last game when a playoff berth is not on the line?

Taking the #1 pick out of the equation for a moment...I would NOT want one of my key members (ie - Freeney) getting injured in the 2nd half a meaningless game.

Forget thinking 5-10 yrs down the road...smart thing is to keep the key members healthy and ready for the offseason workouts and 2012.

When it comes down to it, If you are in a meaningfull game, important situation at work, that would have to take priority over all else. With out your work, how do you pay your life's bills. Why do you think women make less money than men in the job market. Buisnesses and corporations cant have upper management taking maternity leave to have kids.

When it comes down to it, If you are in a meaningfull game, important situation at work, that would have to take priority over all else. With out your work, how do you pay your life's bills. Why do you think women make less money than men in the job market. Buisnesses and corporations cant have upper management taking maternity leave to have kids.

This post should get you some good comments for sure. :lol: Let all the replies begin. haha