Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome to the Colts

All i see so far is negativity towards the pick and no one has actually said welcome to Phillip Dorsett!

So let me be the first to say Welcome to the organisation my good sir! Hopefully the opinions surrounding the 29th will change once your on the filed racing TY to beat your man to get the deap ball for the game wining touchdown in the AFC championship game against the Pats. Let the 5 wideout sets begin!!

Welcome Phillip, you were my number 1 rated WR, now it's time to prove me right. You are everything that is right about a football player, now I just want to see it on the field. I was a fan of your tape before, now I'm a fan of you as a Colt.

Holes that can be filled with another 8 picks....

Yeah and the talent drops off the later you wait on defensive help. Malcom Brown was viewed by many as the BPA at the Colts pick, at a position of huge need. That's why I don't understand the pick of Dorsett.

That said I think Phillip will do great things in Indy, provided he gets enough opportunities with so many other options for Luck.

Oh I love Dorsett. Its just we had actual needs. DL, OL, S, ILB.

This.  Dorsett is extremely talented.  But we have plenty of pass catchers (including some guys that need to develop) and many other needs that we could have filled with solid talent.  No one hates Dorsett or his abilities.  It's the lack of filling a need when good talent was available that upsets people