Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrance Newman visiting Pats today

y do u keep posting bout what the pats are doing this is colts forum? it cool that u comment on things with another teams thoguhts but posting about who the pats are loooking at makes no sense when there is a pat forum 

y do u keep posting bout what the pats are doing this is colts forum? it cool that u comment on things with another teams thoguhts but posting about who the pats are loooking at makes no sense when there is a pat forum 

This is the free agency and draft section.  There's nothing wrong with this thread.  Fans of all teams are welcome on our boards

This is the FA section so I just post stuff here from time to time not always related to Pats ...

a 37 year old CB?  Wow..

The only possible way they could even remotely be considering this is to bring a veteran into training camp to teach the young guys in the secondary... If we're relying on him to actually play in our defense next year, then the Revis departure was far more disasterous than I had thought.

a 37 year old CB?  Wow..

The only possible way they could even remotely be considering this is to bring a veteran into training camp to teach the young guys in the secondary... If we're relying on him to actually play in our defense next year, then the Revis departure was far more disasterous than I had thought.

It seems to me that Bill is gathering guys like the young kid from Oakland we signed and now maybe Newman to create a competitive environment to ensure he fields the best unit. Kind of like what he did with outside WRs the last couple of years. I like Newman but agree that we are in trouble if he is a starting CB for us but I don't expect that.

i didnt say they werent im talking about starting a whole thread bout it when u can jus comment

You should just stop right now. You obviously havent read the rules and you're not very accepting of others. In these other sections people can post whatever they want. I don't see you complaining about the posting of other teams, just the pats. Am has been here longer than you and probably will be long past you if you keep it up

You should just stop right now. You obviously havent read the rules and you're not very accepting of others. In these other sections people can post whatever they want. I don't see you complaining about the posting of other teams, just the pats. Am has been here longer than you and probably will be long past you if you keep it up

you didnt even read my comment i clearly said i like your comment jus wondering y ppl be talknig botu the pats salary nd things like that not jus this one post it was a question calm down

you didnt even read my comment i clearly said i like your comment jus wondering y ppl be talknig botu the pats salary nd things like that not jus this one post it was a question calm down

I don't see yout complaining about the topics about the Texans, or Eagles, or Saints, or 49ers. In sorry but blatant and willful ignorance perturbs me. Know the rules. Not all the sections are exclusive to colts topics.

I don't see yout complaining about the topics about the Texans, or Eagles, or Saints, or 49ers. In sorry but blatant and willful ignorance perturbs me. Know the rules. Not all the sections are exclusive to colts topics.

i wasnt complaining i was asking him a question because i seen a couple different topics like the pats salary for this year is, and danny amendola this, and couple other thnigs so i was wondering why he chose the colts forum rather then the pats forum because i assume the people on the pats forum would know more info then us colts fan so get your info correct b4 you jump down people throat 

I don't see yout complaining about the topics about the Texans, or Eagles, or Saints, or 49ers. In sorry but blatant and willful ignorance perturbs me. Know the rules. Not all the sections are exclusive to colts topic

if you check any of my posts i never complain i rather hear other teams views on things, im not whoever u think i am who just hates on the pats i respect every team in the league i would ask the same question if it was the browns, i live in philly and deal with eagles fans everyday that why i come on here

i wasnt complaining i was asking him a question because i seen a couple different topics like the pats salary for this year is, and danny amendola this, and couple other thnigs so i was wondering why he chose the colts forum rather then the pats forum because i assume the people on the pats forum would know more info then us colts fan so get your info correct b4 you jump down people throat

Yes you were. Again, you don't ask anything about other teams and your trolling is getting rather annoying cause you refuse to comprehend the explanation of the rules and how this forum is designed. By your logic nothing but cooks should be discussed in all sections. You'd be surprised how knowledgeable many of the Colts forum members are on other teams than just the colts. Maybe they just like this forum more. But you don't care. You live in Philly, shouldn't you then be an Eagles fan? No because it doesn't work like that and neither does this forum. You're on the verge of being ignored.

if you check any of my posts i never complain i rather hear other teams views on things, im not whoever u think i am who just hates on the pats i respect every team in the league i would ask the same question if it was the browns, i live in philly and deal with eagles fans everyday that why i come on here

But you haven't. You haven't commented on any other team stuff that isn't colts related. I've looked, and your not asking why on any of the other topics. Not the bills, not the cowboys, raiders, Chargers, Texans, or any other topics related to other teams than the colts.

This section is about ALL free agent, draft, etc. activities. It was a silly question to begin with since you refuse to understand the purpose. AM is helping to provide us with more information that gives a better picture of what is going on around the league. You should appreciate it, not question it.

But you haven't. You haven't commented on any other team stuff that isn't colts related. I've looked, and your not asking why on any of the other topics. Not the bills, not the cowboys, raiders, Chargers, Texans, or any other topics related to other teams than the colts.

This section is about ALL free agent, draft, etc. activities. It was a silly question to begin with since you refuse to understand the purpose. AM is helping to provide us with more information that gives a better picture of what is going on around the league. You should appreciate it, not question it.

i tried to explain myself but u cant be grown bout things and try to downgrade people so you can win if that what you wanna hear, i havent said one bad thing about you but u continue to try and make me look like a bad guy so have fun ima jus continue to take the high road this convo is over lol

i tried to explain myself but u cant be grown bout things and try to downgrade people so you can win if that what you wanna hear, i havent said one bad thing about you but u continue to try and make me look like a bad guy so have fun ima jus continue to take the high road this convo is over lol

Ending a conversation when you're the one looking bad, is not the high road. Idc what you say about me, but your initial comment came off as derogatory towards AM. And you haven't explained anything. Please show me where you have ever said anything about the other team's that post on here. You can't. So either, again, you just do not comprehend what this section is about and ignored the explanation, or you're a troll.