Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans trying to catch up with the Colts...

bap1331

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To your points here, Irsay has said he was going to build this team different than when he did with Manning and yet these moves still look like Polian.

the fact that we signed so many free agents makes this FO very different from the polians.  the defense and the trenches are getting better too.

if you look at our free agents, grigs brougt in a little bit of everthing that was seen as a need.  there were a couple of guys that chose elsewhere but he was trying

Interesting proposition, to steal him away from the Titans.....  Hmmmm....

Well, I'm deep, deep into enemy territory keeping tabs at this very  moment!

NRG_Stadium1_zpskt8qz0dh.png

"I'm deep, deep into enemy territory" struck me as funny like you are about to be captured & declared an unlawful combatant of the Texans Taurus. Tread lightly, back away slowly, & don't wear anything red. LOL! The life of a displaced INDY fan is never an easy one is it? 

Cool signature quote about Andrew Luck from Bill Belichick BTW CBFL.  :thmup:

"I'm deep, deep into enemy territory" struck me as funny like you are about to be captured & declared an unlawful combatant of the Texans Taurus. Tread lightly, back away slowly, & don't wear anything red. LOL! The life of a displaced INDY fan is never an easy one is it? 

Cool signature quote about Andrew Luck from Bill Belichick BTW CBFL.  :thmup:

Fortunately, I can complete covert actions within a couple days and get extracted back to Southwest Florida.  :76evil:

Fortunately, I can complete covert actions within a couple days and get extracted back to Southwest Florida.  :76evil:

Safe travels back home my friend back to the peninsula. With no horns in your ribs or JJ Watt on top of you, life isn't too shabby after all.  :thmup:  [Just goofing around QuizBoy & Vance.]

Colts finished up as the 2nd best team in the AFC last year, with a relatively new and completely re-built organisation. I'm thinking we are doing quite nicely thank you.

Anything the 'Gruesome Twosome' throw at us is just sour grapes. Full. Stop.

Nobody said you weren't doing nicely.

It was great, right? Houston Rodeo is the best rodeo.

Darn! Cover blown... enemy has discovered me! Abort operation!

Yeah, good stuff. We get the PBR (professional bull riders) down in Estero (just sout of Ft. Myers) at Germain Arena at times, where the Florida Everblades hockey team also  plays.  The Harlem Globetrotters were just there too, my son loved that. 

I will finish up my support work at DeBakey VAMC tomorrow and be heading home.  tonight I'm in search of the ultimate btriskett...  close to NRG.  Any ideas?

Darn! Cover blown... enemy has discovered me! Abort operation!

Yeah, good stuff. We get the PBR (professional bull riders) down in Estero (just sout of Ft. Myers) at Germain Arena at times, where the Florida Everblades hockey team also  plays.  The Harlem Globetrotters were just there too, my son loved that. 

I will finish up my support work at DeBakey VAMC tomorrow and be heading home.  tonight I'm in search of the ultimate btriskett...  close to NRG.  Any ideas?

Hit up Papa's, it's right down the street from NRG, directly across from the Target. Not too far from the Medical Center either, CBF. It's simple delicious and conveniently situated over there haha

Undercover blown, I wore my 'Believe' in Blue T shirt and search out signs of Philip Rivers, and stop in at Papa's. Mmmmm... beef ribs and brisket slices! I'm still trying to finish it!!

And no sign of Rivers to the Texans... and no flak about the shirt. :D

Of course there's no flack my friend, we welcome our rivals down here with southern hospitality! Oh yeah...no sign of Rivers...........yet :)

No they won't.

Ya they will because without a good QB you don't win in this league Hoyer and Mallet are not great QB they are both sub par level QB's always have been always will be Wilfork is old Not much left otherwise he would not have left the pats everybody including me said before last season with that coach of Houston having patriots ties he would catch up to the colts and luck still beat them both times ya they were good games but we still ran away with the division.

Ya they will because without a good QB you don't win in this league Hoyer and Mallet are not great QB they are both sub par level QB's always have been always will be Wilfork is old Not much left otherwise he would not have left the pats everybody including me said before last season with that coach of Houston having patriots ties he would catch up to the colts and luck still beat them both times ya they were good games but we still ran away with the division.

Way to reignite an old, dead thread, and with terrible and inaccurate arguments/viewpoints. But okay, man.

• 3 weeks later...

You sound like a normal hater and that's just fine hate all you want I think its the colts division too lose at this point in time.

Oh goodness, you're just too good to be true...once again. Way to reignite an old, dead thread. You really need a hobby.