Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams re-sign Kenny Britt (2 years $14 million)

I'm saying it right now. Watch out for the Rams this year. Nick Foles is a good young QB. He's got some nice weapons with Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Cook, and then Mason at RB. Quick was breaking out last year before he got hurt. Look for him to make a name for himself this season and become a number 1 WR. But yeah, Britt had his best year this past season. He's worth 7mill per in todays market, and they probably think he'll be even better with Foles. NFC West is going to be fun to watch.

I'm saying it right now. Watch out for the Rams this year. Nick Foles is a good young QB. He's got some nice weapons with Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Cook, and then Mason at RB. Quick was breaking out last year before he got hurt. Look for him to make a name for himself this season and become a number 1 WR. But yeah, Britt had his best year this past season. He's worth 7mill per in todays market, and they probably think he'll be even better with Foles. NFC West is going to be fun to watch.

If Britt is worth 7 per. What is Hilton going to get next year?

Britt has been around a long time, his best year was his second...      9 TD's     he just can't stay in the game.     Oh and the year he scored 9 times it was in 12 games.  

IF he is back all the way he is a difference maker.      But odds are against him...  thus the small guaranteed amount of cheez.

I'm saying it right now. Watch out for the Rams this year. Nick Foles is a good young QB. He's got some nice weapons with Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Cook, and then Mason at RB. Quick was breaking out last year before he got hurt. Look for him to make a name for himself this season and become a number 1 WR. But yeah, Britt had his best year this past season. He's worth 7mill per in todays market, and they probably think he'll be even better with Foles. NFC West is going to be fun to watch.

I'm saying it right now. Watch out for the Rams this year. Nick Foles is a good young QB. He's got some nice weapons with Quick, Britt, Austin, Bailey, Cook, and then Mason at RB. Quick was breaking out last year before he got hurt. Look for him to make a name for himself this season and become a number 1 WR. But yeah, Britt had his best year this past season. He's worth 7mill per in todays market, and they probably think he'll be even better with Foles. NFC West is going to be fun to watch.

Yeah that does sound solid, still nowhere near what the potential of the Colts O can be. This is incredibly scarey.

they need a big weapon for the future tavon is nice but he's to little

Quick and Britt are both 6'3" 220 lbs both 26 years old how much size do they need? Or you don't think they are talented WR's?

Tavon could go off in the slot this year with Foles. Mason is the real deal at RB.  The Rams are going to be a very interesting team.

Quick and Britt are both 6'3" 220 lbs both 26 years old how much size do they need? Or you don't think they are talented WR's?

Tavon could go off in the slot this year with Foles. Mason is the real deal at RB. The Rams are going to be a very interesting team.

I like Britt but he's not someone I'd put all my trust in and quick isnt that good IMO

So the Titans basically gave up on him and he had very little options before going to the Rams. He has an average year, nothing "great" by any means, YET he scores a top 10 WR contract?? Rams are not acting smart.

well guess that money they saved from moving Bradford was burning a hole in their pocket. What I don't get is the Rams have had a plethora of top picks over the years and still can't put together a winning record....either it's the front office or the coach but these guys have squandered some opportunities over the years. I'm just not big on fisher..just don't think he will get them to the playoffs.