Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avg per run for addai is 4.6 over his career not saying a lot. D brown average like 26 per game then 31 per game. 4 weeks ago u guys hated brown wanted him out now he is great? Lol he has had a great last couple weeks. All I'm saying is lets see if he can be consistent.

First year 281 yards

Second year 497

That's not great. Not to mention how often he missed blocking assignments so not horrible or entirely off. Study up bro

Well, bro, in year one he looked fantastic in the preseason and then in spot duty behind Addai, he looked pretty darn good early in the year ... then he got hurt and missed something like 5 games. Then he had spot duty upon his return back from injury, not really getting back on track. Yes, he is not the best blocker and he likely never will be. In that regard, he is what he is. I "watch" the games and recall exactly how he did. Stats are deceiving and it seems that is what you are looking at, regarding year one. No need to study up on my end.

I'm glad you guys can feel good about this but I don't. Knowing the Colts they will even >>> up the #1 draft pick.

Some of us get called out saying "some fans are more Manning fans then Colt fan"... I've even heard "it's kinda sad that some fans are more Manning then Colts fan".... I think comments like this shows we have a few people on here that are more Luck fans then Colts fans, and sorry I find that sad being Luck is completely NFL unproven...

Some of us get called out saying "some fans are more Manning fans then Colt fan"... I've even heard "it's kinda sad that some fans are more Manning then Colts fan".... I think comments like this shows we have a few people on here that are more Luck fans then Colts fans, and sorry I find that sad being Luck is completely NFL unproven...

How do you he didn't want the #1 pick so that we could trade it?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ballard has made mistakes but without him here we have no Taylor or Nelson, Defo, or Leonard, so he has also made brilliant moves. Nobody is perfect. In a way I like it when he says it is not about 1 player when it comes to a QB but without good QB play you go nowhere. 
    • Ohhhhh, that looks tasty.  Lol!
    • Yep. The bolded is exactly right. They have made strategic decisions and taken certain paths...and that is how the Colts ended up with their current dilemma. The idea that they had no choice but to go down the paths they took is a false one...and definitely presents a different standard when it comes to accountability.    I don't know what they will do now, but if I had to guess, it will involved drafting a QB at some point.
    • I think in general the loss was embarrassing and it was a bad loss for a fan to take. Sometimes people read things differently and take it in a different way. Sure nobody in here played in the game so 'nobody embarrassed themselves in here' but the team did. 
    • 5-1 this week, only loss was Dallas  ,   My picks this week:   NFC Bucs 23 Rams 20 - Rams could very well win this game though. This is going to be a classic.   Packers 24 49ers 16   AFC Bengals 24 Titans 23   Chiefs 34 Bills 31 in OT - I have been flip flopping between these 2 teams on who will go to the SB. The winner of this game will win the AFC IMO.  
  • Members

• shasta519

shasta519 3,640

• Hawkeyecolt

Hawkeyecolt 124

• #12.

#12. 1,588

• ChuggaBeer

ChuggaBeer 5

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 26,648

• coltsva