Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avg per run for addai is 4.6 over his career not saying a lot. D brown average like 26 per game then 31 per game. 4 weeks ago u guys hated brown wanted him out now he is great? Lol he has had a great last couple weeks. All I'm saying is lets see if he can be consistent.

First year 281 yards

Second year 497

That's not great. Not to mention how often he missed blocking assignments so not horrible or entirely off. Study up bro

Well, bro, in year one he looked fantastic in the preseason and then in spot duty behind Addai, he looked pretty darn good early in the year ... then he got hurt and missed something like 5 games. Then he had spot duty upon his return back from injury, not really getting back on track. Yes, he is not the best blocker and he likely never will be. In that regard, he is what he is. I "watch" the games and recall exactly how he did. Stats are deceiving and it seems that is what you are looking at, regarding year one. No need to study up on my end.

I'm glad you guys can feel good about this but I don't. Knowing the Colts they will even >>> up the #1 draft pick.

Some of us get called out saying "some fans are more Manning fans then Colt fan"... I've even heard "it's kinda sad that some fans are more Manning then Colts fan".... I think comments like this shows we have a few people on here that are more Luck fans then Colts fans, and sorry I find that sad being Luck is completely NFL unproven...

Some of us get called out saying "some fans are more Manning fans then Colt fan"... I've even heard "it's kinda sad that some fans are more Manning then Colts fan".... I think comments like this shows we have a few people on here that are more Luck fans then Colts fans, and sorry I find that sad being Luck is completely NFL unproven...

How do you he didn't want the #1 pick so that we could trade it?