Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Years of horrible doesn't change cause of one game. Give it sometime

He was pretty good in his first year. Last year he was hampered by nagging injuries and was not much of a factor, though he did show flash in one game when he was used extensively. This year when he has been given ample chance, he has showed well. Your comment of years of being horrible is entirely off base and not accurate.

He was pretty good in his first year. Last year he was hampered by nagging injuries and was not much of a factor, though he did show flash in one game when he was used extensively. This year when he has been given ample chance, he has showed well. Your comment of years of being horrible is entirely off base and not accurate.

First year 281 yards

Second year 497

That's not great. Not to mention how often he missed blocking assignments so not horrible or entirely off. Study up bro

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We should get some more today with media there.
    • I   I think we will definitely see more of Hines being used as a receiver, but I'd guess a goIod deal of that will be out of the backfield. Remember, with Luck and Rivers at QB, Hines had 63 receptions each year.    We lost a solid depth player in Mack (who before injury was playing near a probowl level).     Lindsay is 5'7 190 lbs. A pretty small back with quickness and speed if healthy. He hasn't done anything substantial since 2019.   Ty'Son rushed for a whopping 185 yards last year. He's a bigger guy at 6'0 220 lbs. But after going undrafted, it's not like he set the world on fire.   I like both signings. I won't be shocked if one or both guys make the team, nor will I be shocked if one or both guys don't make the team. Either way, they are good potential depth pieces who will make competition in camp better.   We typically have a decent number of backs in training camp and I'd guess we'll keep 4. Bringing in these 2 guys helps training camp competition.    I'm expecting to see Hines get more catches this year. Mostly because Ryan is the QB. Recent history shows he gets 20 more receptions if he has a qb who knows how to utilize running backs in the passing game (63 receptions with Luck and Rivers, 44 and 40 receptions with Brissett and Wentz).   Recent history also shows Lindsay hasn't been very productive the past 2 years (he was 3rd string in Houston before being cut mid-season and going to Dolphins) , and Ty'Son rushed for 185 yards last year.  I'm not sure where people are getting the notion that Hines is going to somehow be pushed out of the rb room because of either of these signings. 
    • I personally slightly prefer Emmanuel Sanders or Cole Beasley to Julio or TY. They would compliment what we have a little bit better imo.. but really I think ANY of the vets take this offense to the next level. I'm thinking Super Bowl when that happens. A vet WR makes this team as complete as it's been in a while.   I'm all for letting the young guys get a shot at regular play... but you've got to compete and earn it, especially on a win-now team. I'm not too sympathetic in that regards. 
    • It will be interesting to see what we are offering him compared to other teams. None of us know?
  • Members

• mirobi48

mirobi48 75

• shasta519

shasta519 4,082

• 07dleigh

07dleigh 145

• Shepman

Shepman 313

• strt182

strt182 427

• adubb84