Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those situations where the nfl has handicapped the defense. If the CB would of hit Johnson after Bethea missed him it orob would of been a penalty. Players trying to avoid fines. It's horrible

Not if there is no whistle. If the refs don't blow the whistle and then they call a penalty for hitting the ball carrier after the play is "over", then the refs are wrong.

I'm glad we won this game in one sense, but in another I am very sad. We will obviousey win the Jacksonville game and then the other game goes to us too because they have nothing to play for. 3 wins in a row and the LUCK pick is history for this franchise. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. Manning will not return and we're stuck with the 3rd or 4th pick in the draft (if not lower) and Barkley is gone too. darn, i guess we go defense

I'm glad we won this game in one sense, but in another I am very sad. We will obviousey win the Jacksonville game and then the other game goes to us too because they have nothing to play for. 3 wins in a row and the LUCK pick is history for this franchise. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. Manning will not return and we're stuck with the 3rd or 4th pick in the draft (if not lower) and Barkley is gone too. darn, i guess we go defense

Ahhhh ChrisFarley, you have no faith. Polian isn't going to lose the #1 pick. ;)

Ur not understanding what I'm saying Nevemind.

I guess not. Maybe a good topic for discussion after the game?

...but.....but.....but....the Colts are tanking.....