Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hopefully we find a way to get danny shelton

I'm not a fan of Shelton tbh. I know everyone loves him but he just seems like a fat guy, in the football sense. No athleticism what so ever, and very little technique. He reminds me of Daniel Cullers last year. Just a space eater who was unblockable in college because he was bigger than everyone.

Rumors say the dude was playing at 360 at Washington

I'm not a fan of Shelton tbh. I know everyone loves him but he just seems like a fat guy, in the football sense. No athleticism what so ever, and very little technique. He reminds me of Daniel Cullers last year. Just a space eater who was unblockable in college because he was bigger than everyone.

Rumors say the dude was playing at 360 at Washington

No athleticism???

No, dude played 80% of snaps for Washington last year, thats insane for a 300+ lb player. He's got tons of technique and makes football plays. I don't care what the measurables are come Sunday he's a MONSTER

I really like Shelton and would love to have him. 

But under no circumstances do I want to try and trade up from 29 to the top 10 or 12,  which is what we'd have to do.

The cost would be huge.   No nose tackle is worth that.    I want not part of any deal trying to trade up that far for anyone.