Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cheating does pay

Combsey

Say what you want to say, but Seattle blew that game. 

You had a 10 point lead and blew it.

Just more fact that they did not deserve to be there after the Packers blew a game to them. 

Don't complain, the Patriots just out played them 100% even after overcoming multiple turnovers. 

As much as I hate that team too, I am not going to deny them of it. They played better and wanted it more. 

The patriots cheat they bend the rules as much as they can. They are not champs in my book. I don't care call me a hater call me whatever. The pats cheat and they didn't deserve to be in the SB. Cheating payed off for them they won the SB!!

Totally agree yes the Seahawks gave them the game but the point is cheating paid off because in the end they won another Super Bowl. My comment has nothing to do with this game but rather the bigger picture that the rewards far outweigh the punishments for cheating thats it.

So even if and I stress if Kraft's friend Roger Goodell takes away a draft pick or two moral of the story "CHEATING PAYS"....

Cheating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game.

Put the whole deflategate thing behind you.    That will get dealt with in a few weeks.

Don't confuse one issue with the other.

Put the whole deflategate thing behind you.    That will get dealt with in a few weeks.

But it MIGHT have had something to do with the outcome of the Baltimore game, some regular season games, which in turn would have something to do with this game. You see, that's the problem with cheating and why ALL cheating must be dealt with. You never KNOW how much it changes things...

I'm not as I stated in another post the Seahawks lost this game however the overall moral to the story is that cheating pays. A few draft picks or fines don't even come close to being punishment enough when the pay off is a Super Bowl ring.

I'm not as I stated in another post the Seahawks lost this game however the overall moral to the story is that cheating pays. A few draft picks or fines don't even come close to being punishment enough when the pay off is a Super Bowl ring.

The Pats didn't win a Super Bowl by cheating.   New England won tonight's game because Seattle made the biggest mistake in SB history.

Otherwise New England loses.    The Seahawks had the game won if they simply ran Marshawn Lynch.

Deflategate had nothing to do with anything.

The Pats didn't win a Super Bowl by cheating. New England won tonight's game because Seattle made the biggest mistake in SB history.

Otherwise New England loses. The Seahawks had the game won if they simply ran Marshawn Lynch.

Deflategate had nothing to do with anything.

If you get to where you are by cheating then simple logic says cheating has everything to do with your accomplishments. If A causes B which allowed you to accomplish C, then C doesn't happen without A. Cheating takes the integrity out. What a horrible injustice to have the Superbowl champs be the team that got caught cheating. NewColtsFan, I think you should reevaluate what the Patriots actually accomplished.

If you get to where you are by cheating then simple logic says cheating has everything to do with your accomplishments. If A causes B which allowed you to accomplish C, then C doesn't happen without A. Cheating takes the integrity out. What a horrible injustice to have the Superbowl champs be the team that got caught cheating. NewColtsFan, I think you should reevaluate what the Patriots actually accomplished.

I really don't understand why people can't seem to grasp this. How does the Patriots not cheating in the Super Bowl and winning that one game somehow ERASE the games they did cheat in? Especially in a league like the NFL where SO MUCH has to go right for you to win the Super Bowl. Heck, if Seattle runs the ball, they are almost certainly the champs.

The Pats didn't beat the Colts because they cheated.

The Pats were the much better team.    And every Colts player interviewed said as much.

I'm not saying the Pats didn't cheat.    I believe they did and will get penalized for it.

But that's not why they got to where they are tonight.

You're mixing up too many issues in your mind.

I hate cheaters.   I'm not a Pats fan.   I'm not happy that they won.   But the cheating thing had nothing to do with anything....

I was looking forward to Seattle scoring in the final seconds and watching BB and TB walk off the field as losers.

But Seattle seriously messed up in this one.   Biggest mistake in SB is what gave NE the win.

Cheating had nothing to do with tonight.

You are Correct, They should not have been in a position to win the super bowl. Ravens or colts should have been playing!

Because they won, nothing will come of it. Can't have a SB winner that cheated to get there. True or not

True, that's why the Spygate tapes were destroyed. Can't have winners of last three SB look that bad in your first year of commissioner. Seattle is a joke hopefully their bandwagon falls apart. Deflate gate better get acquainted w the rug pretty soon Cuz it's about to be swept under it

The tears, they're delicious.

Jealousy is ugly.

Ugly = Delicious. Which is it? If jealousy is the root cause of your rivals' tears, and tears are delicious, then wouldn't jealousy be a pleasing sight? You're confused.

The Patriots totally sucked out last night. It's ok to be humble.

I wonder how good those tears will taste 5-10-20-30-50 years from now? The scope of this is well beyond Colts fans. Have fun dealing with the stigma attached to your dynasty.

Ugly = Delicious. Which is it? If jealousy is the root cause of your rivals' tears, and tears are delicious, then wouldn't jealousy be a pleasing sight? You're confused.

The Patriots totally sucked out last night. It's ok to be humble.

I wonder how good those tears will taste 5-10-20-30-50 years from now? The scope of this is well beyond Colts fans. Have fun dealing with the stigma attached to your dynasty.

Actually the hoopla and social media is ALL in the NOW.

20 years from now-the greatest franchise. PSI what?  That's how history works. So enjoy the social media now because it won't last.