Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeMarco Murray to Colts predictions by BR

There's no way that Grigson gambles again with a RB i say gamble because he ran behind the Dallas OL and he just had his first injury-free season. I think we go after a Spiller or McFadden both are gonna be cheap but the draft still an option.

There's no way that Grigson gambles again with a RB i say gamble because he ran behind the Dallas OL and he just had his first injury-free season. I think we go after a Spiller or McFadden both are gonna be cheap but the draft still an option.

They both get injured way to much 

No!  Please no!  He's injury prone and I think his success was more due to a fantastic OL than his skills.  He's a good RB, no question.  But I don't think he's worth what he'll cost

Especially with a big contract and that is what he is going to look for. Let Jerry pay him. IMO we need 3 RBs who can compliment each other. It's too big a gamble to put a lot of money down on one RB these days. Boom is the only one I would certainly keep. Coin toss with Bradshaw or any other RB already on roster. It also looks like the Colts are going to have to eat the T Rich 3 million.

An expensive, injury prone RB who was spoilt by the Dallas line.

What did he do before last season? Nothing because he ran behind a line like ours.

What are you talking about? He did plenty...

And his rushing average was higher in 2013 than in 2014. He is a very good running back.

That said, he is not worth the money he is asking for.

I would, however, be willing to pay Adrian Peterson £28 mill in a 3 year deal.

What are you talking about? He did plenty...

And his rushing average was higher in 2013 than in 2014. He is a very good running back.

That said, he is not worth the money he is asking for.

I would, however, be willing to pay Adrian Peterson £28 mill in a 3 year deal.

28 mil for 3 years?  That's a lot of money. . . even for AP. 

Especially when it's in GBP.  That's almost 42 mil dollars.  14 mil a year. . . quarterback money.