Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/21

sb41champs

For repeated offenses:

Make Kraft sell/auction off the team, then move the franchise to LA.

That'll teach those arrogant NE fans!

Ban BB for life, it would return the competitive balance to the league.

I mean how can they allow the GOAT continue dominating the way he does.

Take #1 pick for two years, then make them pick at #32 for the next ten years.

That ought to do it!

Suspend Belichick for the entire 2015 season, take away 1st and 3rd draft pick. And kick Tom Brady right in the nuts.

Are you performing this final act yourself ar1888 & what kind of shoe attire would you recommend? Cowboy boots or say your basic pair of uggs? Just Kidding! 

:blueshoe:   Personally - I do NOT believe Bill Belichick's press conference where he declared that he had no knowledge of the football issue until Monday.  Once a cheater - always a suspect.

:blueshoe:   Second offense for this group.  Ban both Belichick & Robert Kraft from the Super Bowl and any activities related to the Super Bowl.  Ban Belichick for the entire 2015 season (ala Bounty Gate).  Take their 2015 first round draft pick.  

:blueshoe:   Warn both Belichick & Kraft that any further issues will result in lifetime bans for both.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• And when/if a team signs one of those safeties they’ll be made to look like a genius while Ballard is called a fool.    I think what’s more likely is that an injury will inevitably happen and a team will bring in an available free agent. That could be training camp. That could early in the season. You just never know. 
    • But if the Colts sign someone next week or the week after then it really doesn’t matter.    I would’ve preferred we sign some two weeks ago.   Get them familiar with the DC and position coach.   But once we didn’t then it really doesn’t matter when.  It just matters that we do it before camp opens.  At least to me.    And the fact no one else is signing these top FA safeties tells me the market just isn’t there yet.   I’m preaching a healthy dose of patients.  
    • How about getting a proven commodity in the FA market? I know that assumes the player wants to be here, but money talks and the Colts have some. This D needs a solid center fielder. Simmons fits that role perfectly. If he’s gettable, here’s to Ballard pulling the trigger, even if it’s a slight overpay. The team CANNOT leave this crucial position to players who have consistently underperformed in the past (Cross and Thomas). 
    • All - this is the real question.   What do the 32 GMs in the league know that the rest of us (we're on the outside looking in) don't know?   Answer that question and you'll have what you need to analyze the choices made by the leadership of your favorite team.
    • We have the weak secondary where a player in FA can be signed for a year and get a starting job. We also have the money to afford any of them. Not too many other teams have that combination of both factors right now. Also, the draft recently happened and I'm guessing a lot of these teams want to try out their early round picks in the secondary right now. We didn't draft anyone in the secondary until the 5th round. We are somewhat desperate (not to mention Daniel Scott is out for the year again). Other teams are not at the moment.
  • Members