Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Settlers of Catan

AndreRison

The other day I was looking up old articles on Andrew Luck. I noticed he mentioned playing a board game called, "Settlers of Catan". I had never heard of it. Well, fast forward to this morning, I'm looking at headlines and I come up on an article about the Packers. According to that article the whole offensive line for the Pack are obsessed with this game.

My question is, is it possible Luck decides to become a free agent to sign with Green Bay? A competitive QB like Luck might just need to show the Pack line he has experience dominating SoC. No matter what happens I'll be keeping my eye on the this breaking situation.

The other day I was looking up old articles on Andrew Luck. I noticed he mentioned playing a board game called, "Settlers of Catan". I had never heard of it. Well, fast forward to this morning, I'm looking at headlines and I come up on an article about the Packers. According to that article the whole offensive line for the Pack are obsessed with this game.

My question is, is it possible Luck decides to become a free agent to sign with Green Bay? A competitive QB like Luck might just need to show the Pack line he has experience dominating SoC. No matter what happens I'll be keeping my eye on the this breaking situation.

no. luck is a colt just like reggie

My question is.................What?

Lol! You know that people are going to take you serious, right?

Great post, thanks for the laugh.

Lol! You know that people are going to take you serious, right?

Great post, thanks for the laugh.

Thanx...when I read about the Packers players I actually couldn't stop laughing, because I could totally see Adam Shefter digging this up, and five minutes later he's on ESPN with.... sources are telling him Green Bay has the inside track on Lucks services.

I think it's already a Done Deal.I'm wondering where Rogers will land? And should we try to trade up to get Mariota/Winston to replace Luck?

haha Lol !!!

Well even though Matt Flynn's no Luck, he also plays. Luck may demand they to get rid of the competition so he doesn't have to look over his shoulder every time they play SoC.

I'd rather we sign the Packers O-line. :P