Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Glazer: Fox could be out in Denver if they lose today.

Dustin

Is the term 'might be available' an euphemism for 'might be fired'??? I think that would be an overreaction...from both involved parties.

"Mutually parting ways" is my personal fav. 

"YOU'RE FIRED"!!!

"I agree. I'm fired. This was mutual, right"?

So Fox has his team as contenders year after year and his job is on the line....yet Marvin Lewis has never won a playoff game in his coaching career and he has a pass?

So is there another coach who has a GM do as much to win a super bowl than Elway? Fox has maybe the most talented team in football so if he don't win it all I could understand why some may want him gone.

Huge mistake...it could cost them Peyton. Peyton will be running the offense, whether John Elway and the future coach know it or not. If some coach comes in and tries to take over, it will get ugly.

They would not fire Fox without Peyton's buy in. It is no secret that they don't get along.

When Fox left Carolina, he literally wiped them clean. He let their best defensive player end up in Chicago. The Panthers had nothing when he left them, he broke that team down and sold them away.

But I want him to stay in Denver forever cause that guarantees, they never win a Super Bowl.

When Fox left Carolina, he literally wiped them clean. He let their best defensive player end up in Chicago. The Panthers had nothing when he left them, he broke that team down and sold them away.

But I want him to stay in Denver forever cause that guarantees, they never win a Super Bowl.

Fox wasnt the GM in Carolina

I just don't buy it. Peyton basically does whatever he wants AND gets credit for everything. Why would he want to go from that to taking orders?

Philosophy difference. Fox is conservative, wants to run, takes knees at the end of halves. Their approach to the game could not be anymore different.