Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweet

IndyD4U

You're ok Jim.

Wonder if he's going to see the WHO 2015.

psst Jim, I got 2nd row seats

:lol: ..... 2015!!

JJ....the reason I laugh is that in 1982 I saw them for, get this, their "Farewell Tour" when they played at the L.A. Coliseum.

I guess they like long goodbyes.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ..... 2015!!

JJ....the reason I laugh is that in 1982 I saw them for, get this, their "Farewell Tour" when they played at the L.A. Coliseum.

I guess they like long goodbyes.

Well this is the "Goodbye Tour"  - for real :)

They were the first to start a farewell tour 82 then a bunch of groups copied them with their own.  They were always the first in many things-  feedback, scrims, laser lights etc.

Well this is the "Goodbye Tour"  - for real :)

They were the first to start a farewell tour 82 then a bunch of groups copied them with their own.  They were always the first in many things-  feedback, scrims, laser lights etc.

Don't forget too Entwhistle pretty much rewrote the book on playing bass, super talented guy.

Very much a band before my time but if you like you're history of music they're impossible to ignore. Well that or if you ever watch CSI :P

This TRich bashing is getting real old. TRich is part of the offense and they are doing fine. How about starting a whine session about the defense for a change? Maybe the horseshoe on the Colts helmets? How about one about why the football is not round? Let's start a hate on the refs about their shirts. Or maybe one on if it gets cold in the winter? There are a bunch of things to whine about that don't include TRich. Some are just too narrow minded to find one.  :rollseyes:  :sleepy:

You know everyone is all down on trich honestly I like the kid you guys expect to much out of him so what if he was takin third,the good thing is he's still young our oline is still young andrew is still young we are still building that monster but since we keep making the playoffs everyone expects it to be now look at lynch he was not all ways beast mode his ypc wasn't all that his first couple of years in he had to learn an be patient an the only reason why I say lynch because they have similar game an I do believe trich helps a lot in the passing game when defenders are eying him They don't look like that when boom Donald or Vick is in there wait but all I'm saying is wait because it always better to polish your own jewels get the blood sweat tears an memories instead of a flash in the pan

Wondering why you chose this spot for punctuation? :scratch:

Just kidding.  Welcome to the board. :thmup:

Maybe he was watching csi!!!

Could this have anything to do with Richardson and all the talk? And yes, I know it's a Who song, but Irsay has a way of doing these types of things.

45]

Follow7335b51962bfad87792c33d0af284938_bigger.Jim IrsayVerified account@JimIrsay

....Pick up my guitar and play; just like yesterday...and I'll get on my knees and pray....WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!

Retweet

Favorite

More

• RETWEETS30
  • FAVORITES87
  • 15a46b756a3f7606d419ab3d6806fd7c_normal.default_profile_5_normal.png67c9281f949dabeb5c1ec112bd3dda07_normal.IBa1GWem_normal.jpeg2aoNEcj0_normal.jpegJuxNn_ck_normal.jpegoaUaWqB0_normal.jpegdefault_profile_3_normal.png8OrFNivb_normal.jpeg
6:07 PM - 5 Dec 2014