Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Colts player gets your "Fan Game Ball"?

Hoosierdome93

Offense the ball goes to Reggie who not only cried during the national anthem, but showed as Andrew Luck said "the old man still has some legs left."

reggie-wayne-crying.jpg?resize=840%2C460

Defensively Newsome is the man, and I think that young man will be a big part of this teams future. He even favorited my comment saying as much on twitter.

a722a2626d7141b1bcf60ffa5bae47f8-f76a416

Special teams goes to Adam Vinatieri the ageless wonder for 26 straight made field goals. Not in the same game though... that would be a record.

tempD3S_1055--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

Offense the ball goes to Reggie who not only cried during the national anthem, but showed as Andrew Luck said "the old man still has some legs left."reggie-wayne-crying.jpg?resize=840%2C460

Defensively Newsome is the man, and I think that young man will be a big part of this teams future. He even favorited my comment saying as much on twitter.

Special teams goes to Adam Vinatieri the ageless wonder.tempD3S_1055--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

I will say the instrumental trumpet National Anthem was a nice touch...

Always prefer the instrumental N.A.s at games...

I will say the instrumental trumpet National Anthem was a nice touch...

Always prefer the instrumental N.A.s at games...

I'm with you. I thought tonight's version was one of the best in a long time, and they should do that instead of bringing in people who try to over sing it... and look like fools. Start letting acts like that do the Super Bowl too.

Offense the ball goes to Reggie who not only cried during the national anthem, but showed as Andrew Luck said "the old man still has some legs left."

reggie-wayne-crying.jpg?resize=840%2C460

Special teams goes to Adam Vinatieri the ageless wonder for 26 straight made field goals. Not in the same game though... that would be a record.

tempD3S_1055--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

Yeah! JNEW always responds on twitter. He added me the day he got drafted. He's going to be a beast for the Colts..

I'm going to have to give one to the rookie Jonathan Newsome.

Playing like a beast and earning that spot on the roster.

I'd give my 'Fans' defensive game ball' to Vontae Davis. He's a shut-down corner and proved his talent again. We might have miss him in Pittsburgh more than we think.

Offensive game bally would go T.Y. The Ghost said 'Booo' and robed a TD. I loved it! One of biggest plays of the week!

Newsome's stat line tonight....

7 tackles

5 unassisted

2 sacks

2 tackles for loss

1 additional QB hit

Nice.   Very, very nice.      He gets my game ball.     The light appears to have gone on for the kid.   If so, it couldn't have come at a better time!      :thmup:

Newsome's stat line tonight....

7 tackles

5 unassisted

2 sacks

2 tackles for loss

1 additional QB hit

Nice.   Very, very nice.      He gets my game ball.     The light appears to have gone on for the kid.   If so, it couldn't have come at a better time!      :thmup:

If you saw some of the early video of Newsome from practice, or whatever that was posted you know the light has always been on. The guy has a motor... and he will be the future of the defense of our team. I like him that much. Johnathan has 14 tackles (11 solo) along with 3 sacks, and a forced fumble this year. Hr hasn't been on the field enough if you ask me.

Love all the support for Newsome and his performance today. He's an excellent find in the 5th round and someone that will be on this team for years to come. He's been close to effective as Werner and Walden in a backup role for the year and only one start. Think about that. If I were Chuck Pagano, I'd make a bold decision and start Newsome opposite Werner against the Pats this next game. Their O-Line is good but not great anymore, and Newsome can expose it and put pressure on Brady IMO. Great game Newsome!

Jonathan Newsome. Vontae Davis played well, but that is expected of him, so game ball goes to Newsome.

I would give a special notice to T Y Hilton just for the outstanding catch in the endzone.

Vinatieri  is just being his usual self. People will notice more when he DOSEN'T make a field goal.