Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 NFL Player Cuts Tracker Thread

LucasOilStadium

Makes me wonder why he was cut

I'm sure some of the Patriot posters here could correct me if I'm wrong but he went on IR after some injury and ended up getting cut in the offseason. Whatever reason that was could be the same reason the Bears cut him.

The one player I saw that had been cut that I would kind of like to bring in at least just for a workout is Jackson Jeffcoat.  Or Cierre Wood if they're at all concerned with the RB position.

I did notice that, if we wanted to, we have our shot to get Kerwynn Williams back..was cut from SD. 

Mike McGlynn was cut by Washington

maybe go after him to help shore up the O-Line

;)

post made with tongue planted firmly in cheek

The fact that Washington of all teams cut him in the first round of cuts just goes to show how bad he is.  Hard to believe we started that guy for 2 years.  We're lucky that Luck is still in one piece.   

Mike McGlynn was cut by Washington

maybe go after him to help shore up the O-Line

;)

post made with tongue planted firmly in cheek

Interior line depth He knows the offense. I wouldn't want him as a starting guard, but would be ok in a pinch. Im guessing he will be available for quite awhile. So hopefully we won't need him, but if we do he is an option

Interior line depth He knows the offense. I wouldn't want him as a starting guard, but would be ok in a pinch. Im guessing he will be available for quite awhile. So hopefully we won't need him, but if we do he is an option

true, and not too bad in a pinch for back up center....but no way in hell a guard