Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

News on Stanley Havili?

PrincetonTiger

Does anyone know how Havili's recovery is going and what is the target date for his return?

Two things

1) Congrats on providing a thought with more than "agreed" or "i don't know" The word count is way above your norm.

2) The thread title is incredibly misleading. At least throw in a question mark to show that you are asking for input instead of providing insight.

Does anyone know how Havili's recovery is going and what is the target date for his return?

Maybe never:

Havili graded out as the fifth-worst lead blocker in the league in Pro Football Focus' ratings. I don't mind your short post do it your way tiger.

Two things

1) Congrats on providing a thought with more than "agreed" or "i don't know" The word count is way above your norm.

2) The thread title is incredibly misleading. At least throw in a question mark to show that you are asking for input instead of providing insight.

why is every post from you condescending and very annoying.

Two things

oh and i didn't put a question mark in my post because i don't want your input. that's my "insight". :hat:

Two things

Dear God

I'm not going to speak for him but I'm pretty sure he only has the use of 1 of his hands and thus it is difficult for him to type.

Stop being rude and be kind to your fellow colts fans.especially those as awesome as Princeton.

Two things

teacher, leave them kids alone.

Two things

You bash him for his posts yet you didn't answer Tigers question.

Bravo.... Just saying

Thank you Princeton for bringing up an interesting discussion topic to help pass the time until our first preseason game Thursday! Helps to change up the same old news topics haha.

I haven't heard anything about Havili's possible return, but I was wondering if you or anyone else has heard anything positive about Mario Harvey? I know he's projected as our starting FB, but I wasn't sure how he's looked in camp. I know with all of the 2 TE sets we may not have many FB situations; however, we know they still value a power run game!

I hope Mario Harvey doesn't digress too much from the thread topic! I would hate for the forum police to come after me too. Keep up the great vibe in the forum with your awesome fandom! Go Horseshoe!

Thank you Princeton for bringing up an interesting discussion topic to help pass the time until our first preseason game Thursday! Helps to change up the same old news topics haha.

I haven't heard anything about Havili's possible return, but I was wondering if you or anyone else has heard anything positive about Mario Harvey? I know he's projected as our starting FB, but I wasn't sure how he's looked in camp. I know with all of the 2 TE sets we may not have many FB situations; however, we know they still value a power run game!

I hope Mario Harvey doesn't digress too much from the thread topic! I would hate for the forum police to come after me too. Keep up the great vibe in the forum with your awesome fandom! Go Horseshoe!

The only thing I heard about MH is that he is playing like a LB playing FB-Great blocking but poor skills in catching the ball

The only thing I heard about MH is that he is playing like a LB playing FB-Great blocking but poor skills in catching the ball

That could be problematic, as Luck seemed to dish it to Havili every now and again. Hopefully he can improve on that. At least we know he can keep #12 upright. That is priority number 1.

Two things

Wow, I bet you're just an absolute hit at kid birthday parties....