Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will he get fries or nachos if he's still hungry? What soda will he choose? Fans are on the edge of their seats!

Nachos and fries?? I didn't even think of that! That changes the gameplan entirely! And this right here, ladies and gentlemen, is why the NFL is the most exciting sport in the world!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nachos and fries?? I didn't even think of that! That changes the gameplan entirely! And this right here, ladies and gentlemen, is why the NFL is the most exciting sport in the world!

Yes the gameplan! What if the nachos gives him indigestion? Which antacid will he choose or will he tough it out?

Reggie Wayne...Austin Collie...Pierre Garcon...Jacob Tamme...Donald Brown out of the backfield. And we can't get first downs?? I am just stunned. The playcalling is horrid, and Curtis Painter is worse.

He started out so well when he took over from KC. :(

Yes the gameplan! What if the nachos gives him indigestion? Which antacid will he choose or will he tough it out?

The NFL is not a game for soft people. You have to be tough in this league if you want to succeed. If he doesn't tough it out, I don't know what his future in the league will be