Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

For real??? Carter needs to learn how to hold the ball & Painter needs to learn how to read the blitz.. FUNDAMENTALS, let's get back to the basics..

Oh yes, because 2 and 27 is always just so much easier than 2 and 10.

Good word, Jags handed you guys a gift with that facemask penalty and you still find a way to screw it up.

Mathis one of the best corners in football... hah! Not even close, he was, but not now.

big stop let's go! Get the ball back, and avoid stupid fumbles, and score 7

Did you guys hear about the F5 tornado that was sighted in Indy? Everybody is to evacuate to Lucas Oil because there is no chance of a touchdown there.

Hah, my buddy just told me that before the game..

Hmmmm. Seems like most picked Cincy to win that game over the Steelers.

I have Pittsburgh winning it, I think Lebeau's defense will be too much for a rookie QB

I have Pittsburgh winning it, I think Lebeau's defense will be too much for a rookie QB

Don't be so sure Dalton is smarter and more mature than most rookies. Pirtt still will probably win but don't count cincy out

Donald is dominating, I'm surprised they don't realize you let him get 9 yards then stop the Colts on 2nd & 3rd in 1..

this protection is just disgusting, costing us crucial possesions

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I will say this about Dak.  After his opening drive Thursday he looked terrible.  People complain about JB but the Cowboys are now 6-7 with a QB who Jerry thinks is a franchise QB and the be all to end all and with an offense that is supposed to be far superior to the Colts.  Dak doesn't pass the smell test.  Let Jerry pay him and we can go after Cooper.  I'll take JB over Dak. Can you imagine if JB he had the same weapons as he has.   Even just flipping Cooper to the Colts would dramatically change our offense.  They can have Dak. 
    • If, the Colts select a QB in the 1st Rd, I honestly don’t know how they keep Brissett with that salary. Does he bring anymore tutelage or mentoring for a season, than Reich and Hoyer? Will Brissett be disgruntled knowing this guy was drafted to replace him? 
    • He gets $16M...but the cap hit is $21.5M (he already got the $11M signing bonus...but the second half of it is prorated into next year's cap hit).    He essentially got $12M extra in his pockets for this season (even though he was under contract)...right after Luck retired. Very nice of the Colts to do that.
    • Where have you been for the last two weeks?   Even the most staunch supporters of Brissett (like myself) have been disillusioned over the last two games with the season on the line.   Until the Texans game I thought Brissett did a good job of throwing to open receivers and not taking chances. But in that game he missed so many wide open receivers that it was mind boggling to try and understand what in the heck was wrong with him.   Last week  against the Titans he destroyed the one thing he still had going for him, and that is not making foolish throws.   The last two games Brissett has showed me that he is not mentally tough like I thought he was. He collapsed under pressure and cost the Colts the season.   I don't know anyone who defends him now.         
    • I do trust Ballard and Reich to do the right thing...which is why for months now I have been talking about using an early pick on a QB next year...because it's absolutely the correct course. 
  • Members

• lester

lester 111

• RollerColt

RollerColt 1,574

• coltfaninnewyork

coltfaninnewyork 488

• egg

egg 924

• TheMiz

TheMiz 147

• NFLfan