Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Hi, Colts fans! :smile: 2011 has been an extremely difficult season for our Colts on the field, to win a game, perhaps that opportunity could come today as they host the visiting and 2-6 Jacksonville Jaguars in an AFC North divisional game at LOS. Colts are one of the last teams to have a bye this season, and a victory today over the Jaguars could finally bring a sense of accomplishment , and also make the players more relieved and less frustrated before the Colts head into their bye week. Colts are currently 7-2 overall on the game played before the bye week.

Former Los Angeles Lakers, and New Jersey Nets radio game announcer Spero Dedes, and former NFL and Notre Dame QB Steve Beuerlein will announce the TV game commentary regionally for The NFL On CBS, including WISH CBS 8 in Indianapolis.

Bob Lamey, our 'Voice Of The Colts,' and Wil Wolford will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on simulcast on Colts flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM, and WHNK 98.1FM, and the Colts Radio Network.

LOS's roof may likely be closed to protect the fans and players from the outside elements for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff. Local weather forecast at gametime is Cloudy and strong south/southwest winds at 26 miles per hour, feels like 56 degrees, 20% precipitation, and 72% humidity.

I wish no injuries to the Colts as they enter and play on the field today. Go for your first win, keep yourselves, your staff, and your fans happy before your bye week, and GO COLTS!!!!! :D:coltshelmet::colts::coltslogo::coltsfb::coltshorse::coltshelmet::blueshoe::fb:

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Preview Including Injury Report:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2011/regular10/

http://www.colts.com/news-and-events/article-1/COLTS-JAGUARS-PREVIEW/ad935558-8a5a-429b-8ead-5730b33b9d4a

Colts Vs. Jaguars NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011111304/2011/REG10/jaguars@colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map - Colts Vs. Jaguars In Blue:

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 13, 2011 - Selling tickets
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 13, 2011 - Selling tickets

2 tickets for sale, Sect 132, row 11. Face Value.

Our grandson just called. Said he just saw Gary Brackett drive into the parking lot in a black escalade. He's 10 years old, it's his first game, and he's very excited.

Hoping for a win. :)

I'll be here today....

Hoping for a win, let's go, KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Even seeing 2 defenders where Reggie is, Painter still makes the decision to throw it right there. Is it any wonder why the Receivers can't catch jack squat Painter throws? He stares them down and by the time he throws, defenders know exactly where to go.

god darnit Donald, running with authority, just like he did last year.

Painter or McAfee?

better question:

better quarterback :) :

Painter or McAfee

Why not go for it there? It is one yard and give it too Carter and see if he can move the pile. It's not like the Jags offense is any good. Have some guts Caldwell!

How do we get second and short and end up having to punt?

Buerlein makes a good point, why wasn't Carter in there.

I don't think our coaching staff is competent enough to make that decision..

I don't think our coaching staff is competent enough to make that decision..

Why should we expect them to make a common sense decision? They haven't done it all season :D

gotta establish the run game, it needs to wake up... i know they had that one big run, but they need to stay consistent