Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

awful pass, Reggie is suppose to get the ball on the inside, not the outside shoulder :facepalm:

I knew this was going to be a high scoring game, 3-3. We have already scored 12.5% of the points they have scored in the last 3 games and there is still plenty ball left to play..

That is exactly what my man just said. Threw to the wrong side.

As a former receiver, when you get a pass to the wrong shoulder, you get soo ticked off... wonder how Reggie feels.

That is exactly what my man just said. Threw to the wrong side.

That's what happens when you have a career backup starting for your team. And to hear the announcers talk about how confident Painter is in himself is hilarious...he's the best QB in the NFL...in his own little world!

3-3 with 5 mins left to go in the first half. Man, this is brutal

or is it, the defensive game of the year, that's the fun!

As a former receiver, when you get a pass to the wrong shoulder, you get soo ticked off... wonder how Reggie feels.

What level did you play receiver at? High school? College?

What level did you play receiver at? High school? College?

I played for my junior and senior year of high school. Played in cegep (Quebec thing), and I played all through university at McGill University. So I went up to the University level (or Canadian college), tried out for the CFL combine, but no one signed me, so I called it quits for football as a player. Now, I'm a wide receivers coach for the McGill Redmen... too bad our record is 0-9 (we play 9 games :( ).

I played for my junior and senior year of high school. Played in cegep (Quebec thing), and I played all through university at McGill University. So I went up to the University level (or Canadian college), tried out for the CFL combine, but no one signed me, so I called it quits for football as a player. Now, I'm a wide receivers coach for the McGill Redmen... too bad our record is 0-9 (we play 9 games :( ).

Nice, you really know your football. What do you think of the CFL game?

can't do anything these guys... defense is playing great, but the offense sucks!

I played center in HS and then moved to TE my senior year. Played TE at Div.II University of Indianapolis. I was a blocking TE though...so no receiving experience here hehe.

Nice, you really know your football. What do you think of the CFL game?

I absolutely love the CFL. Although I am a bigger NFL fan, CFL always produces exciting games, and the game is never over until the final horn sounds. Theirs 3 downs and the play clock stops after every play, meaning a ton of possesions, and a lot of comebacks. Exciting exciting league, and rules, but NFL and the Colts are my love!

I absolutely love the CFL. Although I am a bigger NFL fan, CFL always produces exciting games, and the game is never over until the final horn sounds. Theirs 3 downs and the play clock stops after every play, meaning a ton of possesions, and a lot of comebacks. Exciting exciting league, and rules, but NFL and the Colts are my love!

I'm not a fan of the CFL. I don't like how the slot receivers run before the play starts, I don't like the 3 downs, I'm just not a CFL fan

Donald is starting to turn into the 1st round pick that we thought he would be... if you know what i mean

I'm not a fan of the CFL. I don't like how the slot receivers run before the play starts, I don't like the 3 downs, I'm just not a CFL fan

I played slotback... :angry: lol

I understand, I know a lot of CFL fans that hate the NFL... I guess it's just what your used to. It's a fast paced game the CFL, and I find it hard to follow sometimes. I can understand how people don't like it...