LucasOilStadium

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I played slotback... :angry: lol

I understand, I know a lot of CFL fans that hate the NFL... I guess it's just what your used to. It's a fast paced game the CFL, and I find it hard to follow sometimes. I can understand how people don't like it...

Yeah, I agree. I definitely watched some CFL during the lockout, but when the NFL came back, I went back to the NFL

Grrrr Cowboys winning. :yuk:

I get the feeling Garrett's offense was tanking last year. He was in complete control of the offense when Wade was there, but until Garrett got into the HC position, they were terrible. The very first game after Wade was fired, the offense started playing well again. Sounds a little fishy to me. Maybe Garrett was half-hearting it to get to the HC spot? Not likely, but still...

Lol, they mentioned no highlights from our game at halftime :facepalm:

Aaaaand let's go to Indy for some highlights. Midway through the second quarter, this fan gets up to go buy a hot dog. But wait, this isn't just a regular hot dog like everyone else expects, he pulls out some trickery, putting ketchup, mustard AND relish on it! It wasn't all good though, his attempt to throw his napkin into the garbage was wide left, littering the ground. He'll be getting a call from Goodell soon!

Aaaaand let's go to Indy for some highlights. Midway through the second quarter, this fan gets up to go buy a hot dog. But wait, this isn't just a regular hot dog like everyone else expects, he pulls out some trickery, putting ketchup, mustard AND relish on it! It wasn't all good though, his attempt to throw his napkin into the garbage was wide left, littering the ground. He'll be getting a call from Goodell soon!

Exciting stuff!!!! :P

Hahah nice one!!!