Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he was just throwing it because he had a free play.... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt there. :3

Painter is not that smart. He just made a horrible pass.

Thankfully the Jags screwed up to cover up his horrible decision.

Hopefully we can capitalize and get a TD.

Nevermind. painter is just freaking horrible.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Valuable 2022 picks. We don't even know which ones we have at this point in time (1 or 2). Maybe they give us picks for that salary. Then we renegotiate.
    • I am praying for one home prime time game. Just one. Everytime we even get a prime time game, it feels like it's on the road.
    • You can't tell me Reich won't be pounding the table for Ertz if he is released.  He will be pounding.  I think Reich and Ballard are patiently waiting and hoping for his release to happen.  We have already seen it multiple times.  If Reich wants a player Ballard will do his best to get him that player. 
    • Maybe I'm too much of an optimist but I think Wentz is going to be just fine.  Reich knows how to handle QBs, and not to put too much on their plates.   The schedule is going to be tougher this year, but that never plays out like we think.  Last year I thought the Vikings, and even the rest of the NFC was going to be tough and a split would be good.  But we swept them.  Same expectations with the NFC West this year.   I expect the Jags to be better, and none of us should be surprised if they win a game there.  IMO Titans stayed about the same and who the heck knows what the Texans are doing?     Anyway, the most important game on the schedule is the next one.  I'm so looking forward to it!
    • They wouldn't be the first team to do a creative deal where the team trading the player pays some of the salary.  You wouldn't think Ballard would go there but no one saw the Buckner trade either.  If we were in win now mode with Rivers I am certain nothing has changed with the addition of Wentz.  I would think waiting for Ertz to be released is the more likely next move.  
  • Members

• HOZER

HOZER 3,773

• Zoltan

Zoltan 758

• Flash7

Flash7 1,142

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 5,019

• Shive

Shive 2,585

Moderators