Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fans Appreciated?

pac2

I have seen on the Colts calendar of events that they are having a "Fan Appreciation Day" on Tuesday. I noticed it a while back, and have made plans to attend. Why? Well, at first they listed a Pat Angerer autograph session. That's great. One of the few bright spots on the team this year, and he has become one of my favorite players. End of story, right? No. I noticed on Friday that they have changed it to a Melvin Bullitt autograph session. Really, Melvin Bullitt?? A player on IR is showing how much you appreciate the fans??? We are on a bye week after the Jags and no starters or even players on the squad can come out and tell the fans how much they appreciate the fans standing behind them and cheering them on. Has this whole orginanization just quit caring about everything. The performance on the field is lack-luster enough and now the appreciation for the fans is lack-luster also. Thanks guys for caring about us so much.

What if Bill Polian and Jim Caldwell show up instead?

We should have a carnival and have a water dunking contest where if we hit a target, we can plunge Caldwell into a bucket of water. It would be good, clean, harmless fun. Jim Irsay will be the guy standing on the podium overseeing the event with his big top-hat waving a cane around.

We should have a carnival and have a water dunking contest where if we hit a target, we can plunge Caldwell into a bucket of water. It would be good, clean, harmless fun. Jim Irsay will be the guy standing on the podium overseeing the event with his big top-hat waving a cane around.

And he STILL wouldn't blink!

rotfl And we can have our defensive guys dress up as Oompa Loompas and dance around.

Hm...it does seem like the fans got shafted, but you never know what could be going on. Players could have personal things going on. Isn't Angerer expecting a baby soon? Maybe he wants to spend the bye week with his wife. I'm not saying this is the reason why, I'm just saying we don't know why they switched

I have seen on the Colts calendar of events that they are having a "Fan Appreciation Day" on Tuesday. I noticed it a while back, and have made plans to attend. Why? Well, at first they listed a Pat Angerer autograph session. That's great. One of the few bright spots on the team this year, and he has become one of my favorite players. End of story, right? No. I noticed on Friday that they have changed it to a Melvin Bullitt autograph session. Really, Melvin Bullitt?? A player on IR is showing how much you appreciate the fans??? We are on a bye week after the Jags and no starters or even players on the squad can come out and tell the fans how much they appreciate the fans standing behind them and cheering them on. Has this whole orginanization just quit caring about everything. The performance on the field is lack-luster enough and now the appreciation for the fans is lack-luster also. Thanks guys for caring about us so much.

Maybe they are afraid a "chant" would start.