Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Ready for Day 2

Adonai

Grigson said “We have a plan right now, but, again, it’s an inexact day -There could be a player that falls who we never thought in a million years would fall.  The three guys we think are going to be there could be all gone, or we might find a last-minute piece of information.  It doesn’t always happen.  I’ve been in draft rooms where it does, where you get some intel at the last minute that could turn you off or on to someone. - Things change, and you have to be able to adapt.  You have to be fluid in your thinking.  You have to be able to roll with the punches so you can secure a good player that has significant value where you’re picking.”

Grigson said “We have a plan right now, but, again, it’s an inexact day -There could be a player that falls who we never thought in a million years would fall.  The three guys we think are going to be there could be all gone, or we might find a last-minute piece of information.  It doesn’t always happen.  I’ve been in draft rooms where it does, where you get some intel at the last minute that could turn you off or on to someone. - Things change, and you have to be able to adapt.  You have to be fluid in your thinking.  You have to be able to roll with the punches so you can secure a good player that has significant value where you’re picking.”

Don't you love how he can say nothing, yet it sounds like he's telling us something important?

I expect Grigs to make a move for the O-Lineman he Covets. More likely in the 3rd due to cost.

It would be nice to see. I think we're going to do well. Even with the limited number of selections we have. Grigson has said that he is looking forward to the Undrafted Free Agents. I am anxious to see who he signs there.

It would be nice to see. I think we're going to do well. Even with the limited number of selections we have. Grigson has said that he is looking forward to the Undrafted Free Agents. I am anxious to see who he signs there.

I think there will be a good number of veteran FAs that will be available too.  We really need someone with some experience to be a backup center and safety.

I think there will be a good number of veteran FAs that will be available too. We really need someone with some experience to be a backup center and safety.

If there's someone that can play safety and center, then they shouldn't be a backup.