Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 05/03 "NFL Draft"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   With the Colts first pick - 59th overall - of the 2014 NFL Draft will Ryan Grigson:   :blueshoe: 

A.  Stand pat

B.  Trade up

C.  Trade down & accumulate more picks

D.  Trade down & acquire a player from another team 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Boston is a -225 to win the series. I am putting $200 on Dallas to win $450 = total payout $650. If I lose, I just lose $200.    -225 is mindboggling. I expected something like -100. I have to take Dallas and those ridiculous odds.   @NFLUp, you said Tatum is better than Doncic. On what planet? Doncic is better and it isn't even debatable, take your green glasses off . Tatum is a top 10 player in the league, but Doncic is top 5. Also, as great as Holiday is on defense, there is no 1 guy in the league that can stop Uncle Drew. Good luck with that. If Boston wins, Tatum will have to play like an MVP - I don't see it, Brown won MVP of the East Finals. It will also be because of players like White, Horford making 3s out of their butt - that is possible. Brown will get his and Dallas will be fine with that, can't stop everyone. Porzingis is good but inconsistent - look at his history on every team he's been on, relying on him to be hero is a stretch. Dallas will win this in 6. Mark Cuban also said this his last year owning the team, he will go out in style. The narrative is there.   I have been pretty good at predicting these playoffs before each series started. I had the Celtics beating the Heat and Cavs, had the Mavs winning every series they have been in. I had the Pacers beating the Bucks and Knicks as well. The only series that surprised me, I had Denver over Minnesota, that still even went 7. Originally, I even had Boston beating the Pacers but switched it at the last second just because I am a Pacer fan. I didn't bet on it though because I knew Boston had the better team.
    • NBA is full of parity, there has been a different World Champion every year since the 2018 season:   2018: West Finals = Warriors over Rockets East Finals = Cavs over Celtics World Champion = Warriors   2019:  West Finals = Warriors over Blazers East Finals = Raptors over Bucks World Champion = Raptors   2020: (Covid Bubble Season) West Finals = Lakers over Nuggets East Finals = Heat over Celtics World Champion = Lakers   2021: West Finals = Suns over Clippers East Finals = Bucks over Hawks World Champion = Bucks   2022: West Finals = Warriors over Mavericks East Finals = Celtics over Heat World Champion = Warriors   2023: West Finals = Nuggets over Lakers East Finals = Heat over Celtics World Champion = Nuggets   2024: West Finals = Mavericks over Timberwolves East Finals = Celtics over Pacers World Champion = ? to be determined.   Italic = Symbolizes Conference Champion Bold = Symbolizes World Champion Underline = Pacers made a Final 4
    • OTAs are Voluntary, not Mandatory. Mini-Camp requires 1 Mandatory practice where all players have to be there.
    • Cubs better get it together, June is always a make or break month for a lot of teams.
    • Looking at it now, Colts signed Pittman for a bargain. Some could argue, he is underpaid now. . He is better than Nico Collins. I also think Miami paid way too much for Waddle.
  • Members