Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How is Denver able to sign better players than us?

Well for one they have Peyton Manning. They got Talib because they needed a corner and had the space for it. Ward was a steal, probably wanted to play with Manning. This is Demarcus Ware's chance to get a ring so of course he'd want to go to Denver. Stop putting everything on Grigson!

The funny thing is is that they signed all defense players yet only scored 8 points in the biggest game

lmao lmao lmao

Elway is sad. I don't see Peyton winning another ring sadly. But hey; let Denver do their thing. Paying Talib $40+ million is straight highway robbery

We had more cap room. We cant even get Mack, and they get Talib, the kid from Cle and going after Ware?

Elway>Grigson

Because we don't need to sign big name free agents to be the best team... Some people are all about names.... Colts have done great so far!!

ALSO COLTS HAVE TO SAVE MONEY FOR FUTURE CONTRACTS WITH PLAYERS NOW! JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE MONEY DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO SPEND IT SMH!!!!! rant over

I've read way to many awful comments tonight

Well for one they have Peyton Manning. They got Talib because they needed a corner and had the space for it. Ward was a steal, probably wanted to play with Manning. This is Demarcus Ware's chance to get a ring so of course he'd want to go to Denver. Stop putting everything on Grigson!

Peyton isn't winning another ring

The funny thing is is that they signed all defense players yet only scored 8 points in the biggest game

lmao lmao lmao

Elway is sad. I don't see Peyton winning another ring sadly. But hey; let Denver do their thing. Paying Talib $40+ million is straight highway robbery

TKnight you know im out of likes...this...has to stop....you need to just start being un- funny its not fair

Peyton isn't winning another ring

Not getting any younger either. They're in win NOW mode and it's rapidly closing. The fact that you have to explain that to people is just embarrassing. They got Talib and ward, whooptiefrickendoo!!

Not getting any younger either. They're in win NOW mode and it's rapidly closing. The fact that you have to explain that to people is just embarrassing. They got Talib and ward, whooptiefrickendoo!!

@HolderStephen: "@TKras: Huge risk by Denver to give Talib that kind of cash. I wouldn't" Risky. Very injury prone.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees the problem with Talib being paid that much ↑↑↑↑

TKnight you know im out of likes...this...has to stop....you need to just start being un- funny its not fair

I'm in tears right now rotflmao

You score 8 points in the big game yet you sign defensive players to ridiculous contracts. Yes, defense was definitely the problem for Denver.

If anything, their defense lead them in the playoffs. Offense did the work in the regular season, defense got them to the super bowl once the playoffs started