Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts re-sign Moala.

Dustin

@AdamSchefter: Short of a trade in the next two days, the Buccaneers are expected to release CB Darrelle Revis by 4 p.m. Wednesday, per league sources.

Would this help us in re-signing Davis? Now that he has more competition in FA?

You ditto heads crack me up.  You want Jones, huh?   Does someone tell you all to say that?  You ever consider Jones plays on a pretty good DLine so is likely not as good as he looks (See RJF).  We have Chapman and Hughes.  We don't need him.

Apparently Grigson and Pagano disagree with you as they are interested in signing him.

Because he has a $16m cap hit, and $1.5m of that is a roster bonus due on Thursday. It's just too much for a cornerback, especially for a team that's going to play a lot of zone coverage. He's a great player, but he's making quarterback money.

Perhaps they should have played him at QB? Might have won them a few more games...

That is interesting. Wonder if he was suffering injury problems or if he just became bad?

I don't know for sure but I think it's because in the first half of the season he was filling in at DE for Redding where in did very good.  IN the 2nd half of the season he was filling in at DT for RJF where (IMO he did better than RJF) but not quite as good as when he was filling in for Redding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Stay right over there, Mr. Flacco.
    • Watch the player on the Sparks bench, she gets so mad. Lol.    Yeah, Fever could easily be 3-3 right now. Not too concerned about it. I think they will get better as season progresses and will be potentially dangerous next year once Clark gets acclimated to league.     17pts, 6ast, 5reb 1.2stl, 1blk a game while still getting used to everything.     Needs to bring those turnovers down and bring that shooting percentage up.   I imagine both off those things will happen, and then we will be truly tough to compete with.   Those 2 losses(4 total) to Connecticut and New York, the close games, lets me know they will be able to compete, soon, with the Connecticut's, New York's and LV' of the league.     Think they play LV tonight?
    • Best 5, that's what they say. Freeland only needs to play better at RT than Fries at RG. It's not about beating out Smith, don't think he could either. 
    • There is no way I can see Freeland beating out Smith at RT.  Smith had the successful offseason surgery as well.  If it ain’t broke you don’t fix it as the saying goes.  Freeland hasn’t shown he is ready to start.  Fries played very well last year and they brought in Conclaves to back him up or possibly replace him if Fries leaves in FA after this year.  That’s a possibility I think.  For now I see our starting OL starting again unless there is an injury.  I think the backups are stronger than last year’s though.
    • Nice post.  So many in house choices at FS.  They will probably settle on one of them. Most likely Cross or Scott.  Of course my favorite solution is trading for Baker and extending him and the problem is solved for the foreseeable future. But we know Ballard so he will be giving his young draftee’s an opportunity as he should.  I do think Brent’s and Jones are the starting corners.  I do think Brents has to stay healthy because I can easily see Flowers taking it and not giving it back if he misses significant time again.  
  • Members

• G8R

G8R 54

• w87r

w87r 14,423

Moderators
    • Kc77

Kc77 7

Rookie
    • MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,666

• Dingus McGirt