Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts News Sources

Dark Superman

Twitter from the local colts beat writers (listed in above post) to the national people like Schefter, la Confora, Rapaport, glazier, prisco, etc

And from the players themselves

And the @ESPNNFL for all 32 teams news and up to date NFL news/transactions

If you want instant news, twitter is the spot for you

ESPN.com colts coverage by Mike Wells is not the place you wanna go anymore since he took over for Kuhursky. But occasionally he has some good articles. (Type in "afc south blog" in google to get to the site)

Just wondering what other reliable sites you guys use to find out your latest colts information.

Besides the fan forum I use,

Rotoworld.

The Colts IndyStar

Stampede Blue

I'm looking for other sources.. Any ideas?

Remove Stampede Blue fast!  You said reliable sites. 

I agree with twitter, but you must add Phillip Wilson, how he didn't make the first list I have no idea!

pwilson24

mikeandmike is another good one I like.  You get more than just the Colts, but good stuff all together.

coltsstampede

gocoltsdammit

adamschefter

jimirsay - He is the owner!  Reason I joined twitter!  He gives away a lot of stuff also!

Downloaded the bleacher app.. Pretty cool. Thanks guys!

Does the app notify you of breaking news and updates?

imo teamstream and rotoworld are all you need. I also check other sources as well mainly Indy sports writers twitter pages.  In the end though if you had just the bleacher report team stream app and the rotoworld NFL app you would have what you need.

Downloaded the bleacher app.. Pretty cool. Thanks guys!

Does the app notify you of breaking news and updates?

When you opened the app it should've let you select what you get notified of. I only clicked the Colts. Don't need my phone buzzing off of draft news when there'll be a thread for every player we draft/should've drafted here on the forum come draft time

I have the bleacher report on my iPad.

Maybe I'll add the colts one to my phone!

Yea that's what I have on my phone, it's a miracle worker even though Bob Lamey's voice gets a little annoying when it's a lot of Colts alerts(mainly during the season and the free agency period)

It also gives you a heads up when press conferences are about to happen and gives you a live feed on them when Pagano and others step to the podium

Yea that's what I have on my phone, it's a miracle worker even though Bob Lamey's voice gets a little annoying when it's a lot of Colts alerts(mainly during the season and the free agency period)

It also gives you a heads up when press conferences are about to happen and gives you a live feed on them when Pagano and others step to the podium

Does it give updates on trade rumors and when a free agent or someone is close to signing?