Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is the best QB in the NFL?

bap1331

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It came up in another forum. 

This thread was started on 2/3 and the conversation stopped on 2/8.

You posted in this thread on 2/19 to ask, "Why did people lose interest in this thread?"

That opened up the conversation again and it lasted until 2/24.

Now, you are here again on 3/21 and it's just because this topic came up on another forum.

Dude, I may be naive; but I'm not stupid.

This thread was started on 2/3 and the conversation stopped on 2/8.

You posted in this thread on 2/19 to ask, "Why did people lose interest in this thread?"

That opened up the conversation again and it lasted until 2/24.

Now, you are here again on 3/21 and it's just because this topic came up on another forum.

Dude, I may be naive; but I'm not stupid.

Is that a bannable offense? I hope so, because I consider him thoroughly annoying.

It's good logic to compare their recent performances against a player who has been retired for at least a decade to determine who's the better QB today? RNneally?

Well, that is what your doing. Using Brady's PAST to determine he is better now.

PS - personal opinions CANNOT be wrong. Just saying.

Well, that is what your doing. Using Brady's PAST to determine he is better now.

Brady is a current player with a recent history. Marino is a player from the past. An increasingly distant past.

Well.... if the opinion is about something objective (and backed by observable fact), rather than subjective, it can be.  However, your point is taken. Sometimes it's just better to state your position, then agree to disagree and move on.

But seeing as you brought up Brady, who do you suppose is better at reading a defense now? Brady or Luck? Who do you suppose is better at discovering tendencies in a defense and exploiting them now? Brady or Luck?

Those are softball questions which should be quite easy to answer.

But seeing as you brought up Brady, who do you suppose is better at reading a defense now? Brady or Luck? Who do you suppose is better at discovering tendencies in a defense and exploiting them now? Brady or Luck?

Those are softball questions which should be quite easy to answer.

You did. Post 201.

Who is fitter, faster, stronger and younger......15 all.

You did. Post 201.

So, you think the younger, less experienced guy is better at reading defenses and finding tendencies in a defense which can be exploited than the virtual hall of fame lock who's led his team to several championships?

And I never mentioned Brady until you brought up his name prior to post 201.

No, I'm just amused by those who get their knickers in a twist over extremely trivial things.

Oh yes, your bumping of this thread is clearly to enlighten and continue to discuss the contentious debate.

Feel free to continue the rehash the same dribble that can be found on every other page of this thread.

You should be a sports analyst.

You did. Post 201.

Tim Tebow was also fitter, faster, stronger and younger than Brady. Not comparing Luck to Tebow, just sayin'.

Luck needs to improve on accuracy, consistency, and decision making to be considered in any discussion of top QBs.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too premature  to put Luck in that Top 5 list.  Are we forgetting his interception rant in the playoffs?  He lower completion percentage?I love the guy and I think he will at some time be considered the best QB in the NFL.  I just don't see that happen for 2-3 more years.

It's drivel, not "dribble".

A well observed grammatical pickup for someone incapable of taking on board basic concepts of an argument without making the exact same points over and over.

Good luck with you silly internet trolling. Hope you have fun.