Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The most ridiculous playcall I've ever heard

21isSuperman

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000316280/NFL-Films-Presents-Best-player-sound-of-2013

1:55-2:16...20 seconds!

The way the edit it, it kinda seems like it could be from 2 different plays, but my gut tells me it's one play

"V reset to I left wing U flex fullback right halfback Q8 crunch right flex Y counter bone deep key left boundary I right west squeeze U left toss 99 bust 6 jet frisco halfback chip slow screen right dynamite fullback follow on ducks on ducks"

My goodness.  And please avoid the "toss 99 bust is a Richardson run play" sentiments.

I feel like that's 2 or 3 plays that they call and then go into no huddle.  Perhaps that's what it means when Luck yells "Let it roll, let it roll, let it roll!"  He's saying let the proposed plan of plays run through as we called them, no changes or anything.

:spit:lmaorotflmao

Watch 4:01 for a golden sound clip from Redding.  It appears as though Redding is the team spokesman

It cuts pretty fast but you can tell he doesn't have the same arrangement of players around him through that whole thing.

And I just love this stuff.  Did anyone else happen to notice there was another "Mathis" in that video?

My favorite line:  "I have no idea what goes on in there."

Perhaps instead of asking what day is it? Where are you at? Who is the US President? New NFL concussion protocol tests should just ask players to shout back to the team physician the last play called. If they do this with no difficulty everything is fine. If not, further MRI scans are warranted. Just Kidding!

21isSuperman is right. Luck's lengthy line of scrimmage play call back there was more elaborate than some dissertations I read in graduate school.  haha Okay maybe not, but it sure felt like it anyway.  :P

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000316280/NFL-Films-Presents-Best-player-sound-of-2013

The way the edit it, it kinda seems like it could be from 2 different plays, but my gut tells me it's one play

"V reset to I left wing U flex fullback right halfback Q8 crunch right flex Y counter bone deep key left boundary I right west squeeze U left toss 99 bust 6 jet frisco halfback chip slow screen right dynamite fullback follow on ducks on ducks"

My goodness.  And please avoid the "toss 99 bust is a Richardson run play" sentiments.

I feel like that's 2 or 3 plays that they call and then go into no huddle.  Perhaps that's what it means when Luck yells "Let it roll, let it roll, let it roll!"  He's saying let the proposed plan of plays run through as we called them, no changes or anything.

:spit:lmao:lol:

Watch 4:01 for a golden sound clip from Redding.  It appears as though Redding is the team spokesman

By the way, how many times did you listen to that to get it transcribed?   :scratch:

:spit:lmao:lol:

And people think they know everyone's assignments by watching the game on TV.

It's 3 plays:

V reset to I left wing U flex fullback right halfback Q8 crunch right flex Y counter

bone deep key left boundary I right west squeeze U left toss 99 bust

6 jet frisco halfback chip slow screen right dynamite fullback follow on ducks on ducks