Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

o-line needs

OLD FAN MAN

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 22, 2014 - squabble
Hidden by Nadine, January 22, 2014 - squabble

Well we all know that's not true. Especially considering you post like a 15 year old.

Matter of fact I shouldn't have replied to you. I'm sorry. With a name like Anton I could careless what you have to say Anton
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matter of fact I shouldn't have replied to you. I'm sorry. With a name like Anton I could careless what you have to say Anton

Yes, your credibility of being a Colts insider has went through the roof with those comments.

I would genuinely be shocked if you were over the age of 15.

Yes, your credibility of being a Colts insider has went through the roof with those comments.

Ok Anton

You may be giving too much credit

Several posts were removed from this thread

Don't take personal shots at each other please, it ruins the discussion for everyone

I'm sorry for the immature posts I've made. However if your going to remove post you have remove the rest of those gifs that address my opinion about Castonzo that were made in reference about me.

Great stuff Coffee I do think Glenn was very good, and Scott was very underrated!

I do think Glenn ended his career at a Top 10, perhaps even a top 5 LT in the league.  But he struggled mightily against speed rushers until he went against Freeney for two offseasons.

I like AC and think he's shown a lot of improvement the last couple of years but I sure would not mind if he inherited a little of Glenn's belly.  Not much but about 20-30lbs of it. :)

I do think Glenn ended his career at a Top 10, perhaps even a top 5 LT in the league.  But he struggled mightily against speed rushers until he went against Freeney for two offseasons.

I like AC and think he's shown a lot of improvement the last couple of years but I sure would not mind if he inherited a little of Glenn's belly.  Not much but about 20-30lbs of it. :)

I have agreed with almost every post...nice job coffee.  I love the belly "pounds" comment!!!

I do think Glenn ended his career at a Top 10, perhaps even a top 5 LT in the league. But he struggled mightily against speed rushers until he went against Freeney for two offseasons.

I like AC and think he's shown a lot of improvement the last couple of years but I sure would not mind if he inherited a little of Glenn's belly. Not much but about 20-30lbs of it. :)

Completely agree Coffee. I think many fans foget Glenn wasn't great at the beginning of his career. Many here were probably too young too. Glenn could also be counted on for at least 2 false starts a game too. Not a knock on him but I don't get some people thinking AC is a bad LT because he's not. AC will be going into his 4th season and I think he has gotten better each yr.. IMO he had a heck of a good yr. this season and if he improves as much this offseason as last offseason, he could be a pro bowler.

Agree AC could stand a little more weight. Glenn looked soft but he was strong, & it took a LONG time to get around him! IMO if AC progress's next year as much as he did this year, we might have a top 10 tackle on our hands.