Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 of the 4 teams left standing.....

Jules

If anyone had told me prior to the start of the season that Indy would be without

Ballard, Bradshaw, Allen, Thomas before the first quarter of the season was over and go on to lose Toler, Wayne, and Angerer.

I would have said top ten draft pick...  

Oh, and get next to nothing out of DHB and T Rich (who was effective in the pass game, but horrid in the run)

All in all this season was a HUGE success.  And YES when healthy this team was really tough...

The Colts need to find a way to get a a First Round Pick somehow.  I don't know if TRich will ever be an impact player or a game changer.  He dances too munch in the back field with his jitterbug steps, that's why the defense smother him all the time b/c of the few seconds he gives the defense...Oh, I almost forgot the OL needs major overhaul as well.

The Colts need to find a way to get a a First Round Pick somehow. I don't know if TRich will ever be an impact player or a game changer. He dances too munch in the back field with his jitterbug steps, that's why the defense smother him all the time b/c of the few seconds he gives the defense...Oh, I almost forgot the OL needs major overhaul as well.

LOL. The only way they can get a 1 is to trade Luck. Nobody else on the team is worth that.