Chargers vs. Broncos game thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.....

That was unexpected by me. But, means nothing if SD can't do anything in the second half. However it feels like Denver should be ahead by a lot more then 14-0.

I don't think Denver will fail to take this one, however, if that one play or failure to get points is the difference maker, then they didn't deserve to win anyway. If they fall apart in the second half, the three extra points there won't matter.

Wow.....

That was unexpected by me. But, means nothing if SD can't do anything in the second half. However it feels like Denver should be ahead by a lot more then 14-0.

yeah, should be at least 21-0    But Denver gets the ball first after the half.....

Ehh. Not a great decision by Peyton there. It was a great throw, and should have been caught, but it was also a forced throw. Throw it away and get the FG. No points there leaves the door open for the Chargers.

How is it not a good decision if you agree it should have been caught for a TD? It wasnt a lucky throw, it was a great throw. It's not a risky play if you put it right on the money. Cant expect your guy to bobble it in the air.

Ehh. Not a great decision by Peyton there. It was a great throw, and should have been caught, but it was also a forced throw. Throw it away and get the FG. No points there leaves the door open for the Chargers.

using that logic, you should never throw the ball in fg range