Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patty Mac fined for tweeting ButtNecked Luck Photo.

I hope this isn't a Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin sorta thing, where our team's too distracted to go through their day without thinking about this. It most likely won't be, but I can't help but wonder...

Shirley you can't be serious?

It appears as though nothing important was showing.  

But why was he tweeting a picture of our kicker anyways?  

He tweeted the picture because it is of Adam having a nice top on while having a towel around his waste and sandles on doing an interview.  The picture was hilarious and it just so happened that in the background Luck's was butt naked.

This is stupid there was absolutely no reason for a fine :facepalm:

Am I the only one who would have thought there would be a standing rule against taking pictures in a locker room where guys are regularly strolling around?

There is a rule against the media. I feel they may look at a rule for players next.  Pat should have proofed his tweet better at the minimum, and not hit send at all at the maximum.

Yahoo sports has an article and the pic for those that haven't seen it. (I don't see the female reporter?  My eyes aren't that good anymore though...)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/colts-punter-accidentally-tweets-photo-of-half-naked-andrew-luck-034326970.html

Hopefully his punting will be spot on tomorrow. If we can pin Brady if/when we do punt then we win this game.

I hope he makes some tackles tonight with his bare hands, butt does not get hurt in the process. The naked truth is that, rumor has it, Andrew's lawyer is going to file a birth-day suit.