Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

play off path.

Stephen

Farmers almanac is calling for Heavy Snow or Wintry Mix 8th-11th and Frigid Arctic Air pours in 12th-15th. We know how Peyton is in cold weather with winds.... but if NE loses we wouldn't be in Denver that time anyways.. and of course we need to focus on the 1st game

Yea the last time Peyton was asked about the cold weather articles he said they could shove that where the sun don't shine. So I wouldn't count on that again. :monkeydance::headspin::yahoo:

We beat them pretty easily at their house, so I don't see KC being much of a problem next week.  

Now don't go all homer on me fellas, put your "realistic" caps on.  I do not feel good at all about going into Denver.  I'm not very sure we win that game.

However, if we do manage a win in Denver, I feel confident we could beat either the Patriots or the Bengals though.

We beat them pretty easily at their house, so I don't see KC being much of a problem next week.  

Now don't go all homer on me fellas, put your "realistic" caps on.  I do not feel good at all about going into Denver.  I'm not very sure we win that game.

However, if we do manage a win in Denver, I feel confident we could beat either the Patriots or the Bengals though.

I'm sure any realistic Denver fans wouldn't feel comfortable with Peyton in a cold, bad weather, windy playoff game. Very few people here would/did.