Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darrius Heyward-Bey in ST Role

Caleb3502

He's a special guy. Works his butt off and take any role given to him. A real team player.

Hope he reaches his potential. Hopefully by signing minimum vet with the Colts and show why he was drafted in the 1st round. That would be nice.

hopefully he is done as a colt this year

Are you always so negative? You really must be the life of the party.  Do you have anyone that likes you and why do they?

If I may.....

As I'm sure you've figured out,  Dudeski is one of THE most negative posters on the board.

Always has been...   always will be.

People like this do not change.    No matter what. 

If it helps,  put him on "ignore"....    Otherwise,  try not to let his posts ruin your experience here,  that would be the real shame.

Better days ahead!      :thmup:

He probably will be. Doesn't mean he is not a decent guy. And I think I can safely speak for about 99% of this forum, in hoping that you are done posting on this form next year as well.

I'm sorry to say that I can only "like" this post once....    because if I could I'd "like" it a million times!!

Thanks, and very well said!!

I know we all dislike DHB as a WR due to all the drops and he will most likely be gone next year, but you got to give DHB some credit.  The coaching staff realized that he is not good enough to be a WR, but can still help the team.  DHB has done very well in the special teams role such as blocking and being a gunner.  At least he is using his speed to his own advantage.  I'm grateful that DHB is a team player and works his hardest to help the Colts in whatever way he can.  He's probably one of the best team players we have, that will do whatever they are capable of doing.   

I dont dislike DHB......he's been benched and its just but the season isnt over and I expect he'll be back in at WR when we go to multiple or max  WR sets in the post-season..

I agree its good to see him hustling on special teams,..Donald Brown did the same thing when he was demoted..

...I dont totally know why but under many different coaches..the Colts have rarely had the on field behavior and 'diva' issues that teams like Dallas have..

Maybe its just winning

I am not convinced that the DHB saga has run it's course yet. Griggo has done well at acquiring a certain type of mindset in his players, and DHB's is no exception. Do whatever is asked of you the best that you can without exception. The miniscule amount of his contract hit was worth the risk in my book. If we were (or eventually are) the team that can get him to get sticky fingers then who knows the upside...? No pity party here, just kudos to him for his attitude and work ethic.