Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers

Rob Lowe

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the game today. We had terrible storms last night in which tornadoes caused a lot of damage to homes, vehicles, and roads in my hometown and I'm volunteering to help people clean up who's homes were damaged.

So please keep me updated on how the team does in this thread, and specifically Da'Rick Rogers.

Thanks guys and Go Colts!!!

Whalen is having a very good game so far, but not sure why you are trying to put down Rogers, he ran a bad route it happens, he's raw

im not putting him down, but im also not saying he is a good receiver either. im giving him the benefit of the doubt that he is a rookie making mistakes. and honestly i hope he gets better in the off season and becomes a major piece for us at WR next year. but a lot of people i have seen on here have been down on whalen but he has made huge plays for us

is that for Whalen or rogers?? cause whalen is looking more like the receiver to throw to then rogers, he at least comes back to the ball.

Not understanding this post. Give the guy a chance, he made a mistake...He is still a rookie that didn't go through our offseason program, he is going to make mistakes.

im not putting him down, but im also not saying he is a good receiver either. im giving him the benefit of the doubt that he is a rookie making mistakes. and honestly i hope he gets better in the off season and becomes a major piece for us at WR next year. but a lot of people i have seen on here have been down on whalen but he has made huge plays for us

I didn't see this, my bad. :thmup:

Not understanding this post. Give the guy a chance, he made a mistake...He is still a rookie that didn't go through our offseason program, he is going to make mistakes.

I am assuming he took offense to nobody giving Whalen credit, so he took a shot at Rogers, no offense in luck we trust, but Rogers had 4 rec for 42 yards in the 1st half, as an UDFA who is raw. Not sure what there is to complain about. Outside of one bad route, he has played well, but I do understand where you are coming from. Whalen deserves a lot more credit than he receivers here

I am assuming he took offense to nobody giving Whalen credit, so he took a shot at Rogers, no offense in luck we trust, but Rogers had 4 rec for 42 yards in the 1st half, as an UDFA who is raw. Not sure what there is to complain about. Outside of one bad route, he has played well, but I do understand where you are coming from. Whalen deserves a lot more credit than he receivers here

wasn't taking a shot at Rogers. just saying a lot of people talk so highly about Rogers but forget to see the big plays that whalen provides. I like rogers, and i hope he sticks with the team and be a major piece for us for years to come. 

wasn't taking a shot at Rogers. just saying a lot of people talk so highly about Rogers but forget to see the big plays that whalen provides. I like rogers, and i hope he sticks with the team and be a major piece for us for years to come. 

I'll agree, I think Rogers will be a big piece for us for years to come. Whalen has played great these past 2 games

Rogers played great today even though he only had 50 yards he would have had 100 if Sean Smith didn't hold him. He clearly has the talent to be Lucks #1 wr for the future. In training camp he needs to work on his route running a bit but once he gets that down he'll be a 85 rec 1,200 yard 10 TD type of a WR. 

I've said it a while now that Whalen was the best route runner on the team, he just knows how to get open. Some guys said he was too slow and couldn't separate which was far from the truth. With Rogers, T.Y, and Whalen we havd a really good wr core for the future.

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the game today. We had terrible storms last night in which tornadoes caused a lot of damage to homes, vehicles, and roads in my hometown and I'm volunteering to help people clean up who's homes were damaged.

So please keep me updated on how the team does in this thread, and specifically Da'Rick Rogers.

Thanks guys and Go Colts!!!

Sorry to hear about that. Darn tornadoes are dangerous.