Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

one and done?!

CR91

Im gonna name a few teams for all the negative fans.

2005 Steelers

2006 colts

2007 giants

2008 cards

2010 packers

2011 giants

2012 ravens

You wanna know what they all have in common? All of them were expected to have early exits in the playoffs and instead expect for the cards all won the super bowl.

2005 Steelers

2006 colts

2007 giants

2008 cards

2010 packers

2011 giants

2012 ravens

You wanna know what they all have in common? All of them were expected to have early exits in the playoffs and instead expect for the cards all won the super bowl.

Don't worry, this year our Colts won't disappoint. Unless things improve drastically in the next three weeks and we discover the team that beat DEN, SEA, and SFO, we will absolutely be one and done. I hope we find our missing Colts team.

2005 Steelers

2006 colts

2007 giants

2008 cards

2010 packers

2011 giants

2012 ravens

Also all had a true #1 receiver and a defense and a rushing attack in the playoffs we have none

Cards didn't have a rushing attack or defense nor did the packers have a running game

That's right.  Your point was that all of those teams had flaws, yet they put it together in the playoffs.  

We may, or we may not. 

I'm not sure why some people have to be so certain we're going to lose before we even get there.  I kind of feel sorry for them.

That's right.  Your point was that all of those teams had flaws, yet they put it together in the playoffs.  

We may, or we may not. 

I'm not sure why some people have to be so certain we're going to lose before we even get there.  I kind of feel sorry for them.

I dont know either. Its the NFL. Anything can happen

Well if we can get Jean-Fracois and Toler back healthy that will help, and if Rogers can continue to beat 1 on 1 coverage that will help us out a lot. But like i've said before, I disagree with the people who say 1 and done, no questions asked. Could it happen? Sure, but this is the NFL, and if you make the playoffs, anything could happen

2005 Steelers

2006 colts

2007 giants

2008 cards

2010 packers

2011 giants

2012 ravens

I watched all those teams.... Much better defenses other than the 2010 Packers I would argue.

So true, "One and Done" and so Sad.  Again, Unless you fire the DC(Manusky) and Hamilton(OC), you're going to be one and done every year if you make the playoffs next year. The team is pathetic and lucky to slide in the back door into the playoffs.  Pagano need to stop cuddling the players and coaches and start holding them accountable, it's that simple.  

So true, "One and Done" and so Sad. Again, Unless you fire the DC(Manusky) and Hamilton(OC), you're going to be one and done every year if you make the playoffs next year. The team is pathetic and lucky to slide in the back door into the playoffs. Pagano need to stop cuddling the players and coaches and start holding them accountable, it's that simple.

Clinching a spot in week 14 is hardly sliding in the back door. It just seems that way.