Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

366 of 539, 4,522 yards, 45 TDs, 9 interceptions

oldunclemark

in 13 games, these are overwhelming numbers....more than folks are saying.

....He's short a receiver here and a tight end there... the left tackle's been out all year..

..down 14 at Dallas....down 14 at KC.....down 11 to Tennessee..

Give him 325 yards and 3TDs per game over the last 3 games...(about his season averages) and its 5,500 yards and 54 TDs...career bests and all-time NFL records..at age 37..

....We're watching the greatest season by an NFL QB ever.

Thoroughly deserved and if it cant be indy i hope he wins another SB

No because then they are gonna say Indy was the problem. He has enough with 1 super bowl. He needs to help Indy eliminate the other teams so luck can take the Lombardi's home

Should have had 7 TDs easily today.

Shane..Dressen didn't know what to do at the goal line in the 3rd quaerter when they were at the Tennessee 1 and they ran their favorite goal line play....where cross the WR and TE..at the goal line

It was an easy TD if Dressen just cuts hard off the 'pick'

Peyton looked at him like he wanted to strangle him

Shane..Dressen didn't know what to do at the goal line in the 3rd quaerter when they were at the Tennessee 1 and they ran their favorite goal line play....where cross the WR and TE..at the goal line

It was an easy TD if Dressen just cuts hard off the 'pick'

Peyton looked at him like he wanted to strangle him

Yep and DT ran a short route on another and Decker TD over turn + zillion dropped passes.

Peyton was on fire. He was just ripping it today.

The hard truth is:  Other than Welker, Denver doesnt have great receivers..They have good ones...

..but nobody like Calvin or Andre Jophnson, Larry Fitzgerald,  or even Reggie..

DT and Eric D (and Julius Thomas) are still learning

It sounds insane but Denver's passing attack could get BETTER in 2014 when they get Clady back and Julius T. knows what to expect

No because then they are gonna say Indy was the problem. He has enough with 1 super bowl. He needs to help Indy eliminate the other teams so luck can take the Lombardi's home

Indy is the GD problem.  Irsay and management needs to put together a team.  This is 2nd year of rebuild and we still have the same problem as a decade ago.  Relying on a one man miracle.  First Peyton, now Luck. It is not fair to any QB.  I don't care who they are.

Yep all I keep hearing is how he is cementing his MVP - no talk of Peyton just Wilson.

After losing today in a lackluster performance and Peyton lighting it up, I I'll be right there they won't make a peep about Wilson for MVP this week. But what does it matter really? I'm sure Peyton would rather be SuperBowl MVP over league MVP anyway. I'm sure that's where his focus is right now.

The hard truth is:  Other than Welker, Denver doesnt have great receivers..They have good ones...

..but nobody like Calvin or Andre Jophnson, Larry Fitzgerald,  or even Reggie..

DT and Eric D (and Julius Thomas) are still learning

It sounds insane but Denver's passing attack could get BETTER in 2014 when they get Clady back and Julius T. knows what to expect

Welker also dropped a ton today ( again )

Only player i have faith in clutch is Jacob Tamme.

He's taking dead aim on Brady's 50 and he's going to smash it to smithereens. No mercy on TB like he did on mariino a few years back.

lol I can see that. And this may surprise some but I am hoping right now in some ways he can get it done. The 2007 Patriots in many ways were possibly the most unlikeable team I have ever seen in professional sports.

lol I can see that. And this may surprise some but I am hoping right now in some ways he can get it done. The 2007 Patriots in many ways were possibly the most unlikeable team I have ever seen in professional sports.

Yeah , I hated them too. 

After losing today in a lackluster performance and Peyton lighting it up, I I'll be right there they won't make a peep about Wilson for MVP this week. But what does it matter really? I'm sure Peyton would rather be SuperBowl MVP over league MVP anyway. I'm sure that's where his focus is right now.

It does matter...During the regular season all you can do is be the best team, get the top seed, win awards and set records

The playoffs will come in time.

But I think things like 16-0, and all-time records DO matter.

To me , the big one is total passing yardage...and the unheralded one is team first downs for a season which Denver is also closing in on 

Hate to break that for you, hating towards pats is independent of the year :).

It does matter...During the regular season all you can do is be the best team, get the top seed, win awards and set records

The playoffs will come in time.

But I think things like 16-0, and all-time records DO matter.

To me , the big one is total passing yardage...and the unheralded one is team first downs for a season which Denver is also closing in on

team first downs is a very obscure record. Who holds that record currently?

denver is going to crush that record

denver is going to crush that record

I just think that 25 first downs a game (which is 400) is dominating the game..on offense

30 a game (a 16-game total of 480) is a number I never thought any NFL team could approach....

...and the Broncos look like they'll come within 20 of 30 of 480...which, to me, is an unreachable number.

The game Thursday vs. SD will be another shootout ...Welker will be out but he could get to 50 Thursday night

Those are simply great stats , ones that were unimaginable during preseason , at least from me, I LOVE IT --- Thats a great season by itself,  yet 3 more games left

Thank you Peyton for another year of enjoyment

BTW 4 tds and Titans only gave up 8 all season before Peyton

Not worried about  offense Vs Chargers or other teams

BTW - The win gave quarterback Peyton Manning his 13th season in which his team has made the playoffs, which according to Elias Sports Bureau surpassed Brett Favre's previous record for the most by an NFL quarterback in history.

This game shows what they should of had Peyton do in 2nd half Vs Pats, just  let him play , not just throw here or there

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Clinch-Playoff-Spot/47afb5c6-a3c2-4f9e-ac1e-a05d1daee7be

But Defense , a top 5 with Tebow, What happened

Heard Broncos D have given up at least 17 points every game , are really really  bad in many stats  and in general just dont play with urgency and rely on the belief   we dont have to play, We have Peyton , so the D relaxes to much

and gives up to many big plays

Per Mile High Report

- running defense was a sieve once again.  The Titans got behind to far in the 2nd half which kept their success on the ground from being noticeable.

-   secondary.  This unit is going to cost us a game.  You can't expect to put up 40-50 points a week offensively to cover up the ineptitude of the defensive secondary.

Omar Bolden.  Absolutely terrible.  I have no clue why he is playing deep centerfield.  .  This was all by design, and he was singlehandedly responsible for 21 of the Titans 28 points.  Remember that big TD Jammer got toasted on?  No safety help because Omar bit on the deep crosser.  We were playing Cover 1 that play CAN'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE.

His speed is a non-factor, his angles are terrible, his route recognition non-existent.  He is by far the worst Broncos defender, a complete bust, and someone who shouldn't be on the field PERIOD.  I am completely certain of this.

What ever Del Rio is doing has worn out it's welcome with me.  He has absolutely no clue when it comes to the secondary.  More much of the game, his scheming and personnel groupings made Ryan Fitzpatrick look like an elite quarterback.  Completely inexcusable.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/12/8/5190036/manning-shuts-critics-up-broncos-romp-to-51-28-victory-instant