Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

366 of 539, 4,522 yards, 45 TDs, 9 interceptions

oldunclemark

Who was it that said Peyton couldn't play in cold weather :???: I'm guessing they were mistaken.  :monkeydance:

following quote from Peyton Manning:

Peyton on KOA "Whoever wrote that stuff about the cold weather can stick it where the sun don't shine." AWESOME!

that is a misconception. Someone here looked up the numbers and his record is way positive

Who was it that said Peyton couldn't play in cold weather :???: I'm guessing they were mistaken.  :monkeydance:

The weather favors him

Mid-30s Thursday in Denver and then Houston and Oakland

..and Denver must win those games...so Peyton will be 'forced' to light them up

it's Manning having his way. In his four cold-weather games wearing a glove as a Bronco, the offense has scored 38, 35, 31 and 51 points. In other words, all the chatter about Manning not being able to function in the cold is just that, chatter. It's just that this is Manning's first cold-weather victory since 2012, and he's only 2-2 as a Bronco with a glove, but even so, Sunday should end the questioning for now. Manning, for one, is finished with it.

Read more: Peyton Manning comes up big in Denver cold as Broncos blow out Titans - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24682531/peyton-manning-comes-up-big-denver-cold-broncos#ixzz2myx6TEhI 

and hes doing it at age 37, and believe me that arm well, its not feeling comfy in that weather & nerve issue,  and he defies it, doesnt care about pain / numbness or whatever

Just wants to win 

following quote from Peyton Manning:

Peyton on KOA "Whoever wrote that stuff about the cold weather can stick it where the sun don't shine." AWESOME!

That sounds like a very un Peyton like response.  

That sounds like a very un Peyton like response.  

At some point, he cannot give sugar coated answers and has to tell people like it is. Good for him.  :)

exactly what the so called analysts said but added they liked his fiestyness & was in responce to be asked that daily this week

Ron Jarwarsky on Mike & Mike today  said Peyton has no problem with cold, just sit back and enjoy

He qualified that saying with his medical issues 

the problem is if there is alot of wind if he most likely  cant throw a fast enough strike each time as wind takes something off the ball

I hadn't thought in that direction but.......

SD is the home finale...Houston may have quit..

..and the Raiders gave up 37 Sunday to Geno and the J-E-T-S

60?

OMG

need to score as Rivers can

Houston JJ watt doubt he quits, and now that wade phillips is interim coach he will try his best to try and get the job, an upset will help

still should put up plenty on them

I mean Titans only gave up 8 passing TDs all season , & peyton lays down 4 more himself , ( would of been 5 if not twice overturned on what ended up a FG after Winston Justice went offside moving them back from the 2 

raiders.suck.memes.205x205.jpg

I hadn't thought in that direction but.......

SD is the home finale...Houston may have quit..

..and the Raiders gave up 37 Sunday to Geno and the J-E-T-S

60?

OMG

I am aware of that just glad others are seeing this. :yes:

Video Denver Broncos Web Site

all Peyton 45 TDs, 1st 13 games , week 14 -366 of 539, 4,522 yards, 45 TDs, 9 IT's QB rating 114.5, QBR 83.5

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/NFLN-Peytons-45-TDs/0c5889d7-6412-4cd4-bce0-a12100c8ff13

What a has been. Only 45?! He should have 49 and be sitting by now.

thats 51 & sitting

This is rare day

usually I wont be here save sparingly -- dealing around if u haven't seen it , OP explains it, comments 8 & 11 update it

Dear Friends please read when can          

at least COPD Dr today said things fine and was quick turnaround , usually with wheel chair van is an all day affair

Drew Brees... aka... 'Mr. 5000'

age 32 (2011) 5,476 yards - NFL record

age 33 (2012) 5,177 yards

age 29 (2008) 5,069 yards

Peyton Manning

age 34 (2010) 4,700 yards passing

age 36 (2012) 4,659 yards passing

age 31 (2004) 4,557 yards passing

age 37 (2013) 4,522 yards passing (3 games left) needs 318 a game for 5,476

age 33 (2009) 4,500 yards passing