Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos at Pats SNF game thread (mega merge)

Jules

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh look, blount is in for the pats.... who just fumbled too. My point for the jerks or just plain smarty pants group trying to make afunny, the starter makes a bad play, he gets benched and we TRY someone else. If it works great, if it doesn't, at least it makes a statement to the team, do your job, starter or not, you will get replaced.

Our coaching to this point, mess up, come to the sidelines and we have some smores for you and and glass of warm apple cider.

Agreed. 

We are still top of our division.....

And you seriously feel real good about this status? I mean at this point, that statement is just the company line here. This team is 7-4 on top of the division but in serious trouble and looking worse than 3/4 (generously speaking ) of the other AFC teams.

Do you feel like we are able to beat more than the bottom 4 of the other divisions?

Agreed. 

We are still top of our division.....

and at this rate the Titans will win it, but I like your idea, let's just ignore our 93-12 outscoring over the last 4 games in the 1st half and hang out heads high that we are leading the 2nd worst division in football.

and at this rate the Titans will win it, but I like your idea, let's just ignore our 93-12 outscoring over the last 4 games in the 1st half and hang out heads high that we are leading the 2nd worst division in football.

its not like we as fans can do much about the troubles on the field. But panicking and over reacting are probably what we should all do. Carry on