Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos at Pats SNF game thread (mega merge)

Jules

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and at this rate the Titans will win it, but I like your idea, let's just ignore our 93-12 outscoring over the last 4 games in the 1st half and hang out heads high that we are leading the 2nd worst division in football.

Team has lots of issues that aren't gonna get worked out all at once.

I have never been a Pagano fan, but he is the HC.  Only Irsay can make this change, so I am not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Oh look, blount is in for the pats.... who just fumbled too. My point for the jerks or just plain smarty pants group trying to make afunny, the starter makes a bad play, he gets benched and we TRY someone else. If it works great, if it doesn't, at least it makes a statement to the team, do your job, starter or not, you will get replaced.

Our coaching to this point, mess up, come to the sidelines and we have some smores for you and and glass of warm apple cider.

Brady fumbled too. Better get him out of there to send a message. Who cares if the backup is worse? It's all about shuffling things for the sake of shuffling things.

Ah ok, we should just sit here and say "good game colts! I'm perfectly happy with this team"

I mean us complaining isn't actually going to fix anything lol.

It's just fun to vent. It's not like Chuck comes here to check our thoughts, and pick our brains.

no, we should freak out and bang our heads against the wall over something we have no control over.

I don't now about you, but being calm cool and collective is not in my personality. I'd rather lay someone out in a bar for getting in my face before talking about it. I hope this clear's it up. Not everyone is going to respond the way you'd prefer.

I don't now about you, but being calm cool and collective is not in my personality. I'd rather lay someone out in a bar for getting in my face before talking about it. I hope this clear's it up. Not everyone is going to respond the way you'd prefer.

seems totally rational

Remind me not to make you angry.