Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

darick rogers

kjyb

this is what darick rogers said" Da'Rick da'snt unda'stand why no team in da nations league of footballs has da'clared interest in Da'Rick... Da'Rick da'snt da'rop da'ball"and this Da'Rick is da'manding a trade to da'. Da'Rick wants to eat some da'mn b'b'q' i just though this was funny

this is what darick rogers said" Da'Rick da'snt unda'stand why no team in da nations league of footballs has da'clared interest in Da'Rick... Da'Rick da'snt da'rop da'ball"and this Da'Rick is da'manding a trade to da'. Da'Rick wants to eat some da'mn b'b'q' i just though this was funny

uncle-sam-i-want-you-to-speak-english_v1

Some dude who has a fake Da'Rick Rogers twitter tweeted this. Not the actual Da'Rick Rogers.

you guys must not understand it hes using da" becouse hes name is darick (*s) he wrote this on twitter i just seen it and shared

Yes I understood it, kind of. With that said, though, you should of said it was a tweet or something. I was trying to figure out if you were mocking him, got this quote from an article, from a tweet, etc.