Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Inactives vs Titans

HtownColt

well benching mcgylnn or satele in favor of Rogers wouldn't make much sense

This staff obviously isn't going to bench a player for performing poorly otherwise Satele DHB and Mcglynn would not be playing.  They will only give Rogers a real opportunity if there is an injury at Wr.

yeah I also mentioned DHB there bud, obviously you didn't know that meant Darrius Heyward Bey who is a WR.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a big Pagano supporter and still am, but I'm really starting to question some of these coaching decision personnel moves. Not so much about Rogers, I sort of expected that, but not trying something new on this O-line is absolutely baffling to me. There is no way on Earth the coaches can watch Satele and McGlynn go out there and freaking suck so bad each and every week, and not notice it. Yeah, we may not have any other real good lineman, but a different combination may be better. Hell, we already know McGlynn is better at center, but with his hand casted, I know why he's not playing center.

You're not the only one. Really starting to irritate me. But if it takes Andrew Luck getting injured for them to change something, that's a risk I'm willing to take

Well, I hope our active WRs are up to the task... and on a side note.. Reed has definitely made some bad choices about when to just down the ball and when to run it. He's trying to do too much, but he has a very good KR history and nobody else has gotten anything on kickoffs either. I'm of the general opinion that he has left some yards on the field, but at least he fields it and doesn't fumble.. I doubt Brazill or Vaughn would have done any better up to this point... and didn't he finally get a catch for 2 yards last week.... that is improvement... hehe

well benching mcgylnn or satele in favor of Rogers wouldn't make much sense

Benching McGlynn period makes sense since he's not 100% . At least Rogers is 100% . Put Linl or Reitz at G for the night & have McGlynn sit.

I guess we'll find out tonight if it's possible for a offensive lineman to play with a broken thumb.

You're not the only one. Really starting to irritate me. But if it takes Andrew Luck getting injured for them to change something, that's a risk I'm willing to take

I'm not willing to take that risk(although I have no choice). I'm going to be seriously * if Luck gets hurt because they refused to bench Satele and McGlynn. 

I would laugh my butt off if we cut him next week....just to see the board go crazy. Everyone acts like he has something to offer when he has been on the practice squad for a reason. I do hope someone steps up and I'm pulling for Brazill because I really liked what I saw in flashes last year...we shall see. As for Rodgers...I'm not expecting anything...but if he breaks out sometime...I will certainly be happy.

All i want to see is him starting over David Reed. Surely we can get the same production from both, right? haha

Benching McGlynn period makes sense since he's not 100% . At least Rogers is 100% . Put Linl or Reitz at G for the night & have McGlynn sit.

I guess we'll find out tonight if it's possible for a offensive lineman to play with a broken thumb.

Olinemen play with broken fingers all the time

@MikeWellsNFL: No starting lineup changes along offenisve line for the Colts. So you better cross your fingers and toes that they can block better 2night

It's bad when writer's even know your offensive line sucks. Kevin Bowen should make a suggestion to the coaches about changing the lineup. He's active here on the forum. He should take his iPad/laptop & load one of the threads about us complaining about the offensive line & place it on Pagano's desk so he can read it

It's worth a shot :dunno:

It's bad when writer's even know your offensive line sucks. Kevin Bowen should make a suggestion to the coaches about changing the lineup. He's active here on the forum. He should take his iPad/laptop & load one of the threads about us complaining about the offensive line & place it on Pagano's desk so he can read it

It's worth a shot :dunno:

Mike Wells covers the colts on a daily basis for ESPN, he is like Chappell and Kravitz and Wilson of IndyStar

Mayb reed will get rocked on one of those stupid lets run it out from 9.75 yards deep in the end zone lol

Then Da'Rick Rogers wouldn't get activated till next game. If you're not active, you can't just run in the locker room throw on your gear then take place on the field

Either way, the decision has been made so we all might as well accept it. Don't have to like it, but accept it

Why no Da'Rick? :(

They are hoping one day Reed will make it past the 20 yard line. I'm not too shocked to see Rogers is a no go... because this coaching staff seems to have an unwillingness to make changes. I think if you play Rogers at least T.Y. Hilton won't be wasted returning punts.

Mike McGlynn is the reason Da'Rick Rogers isn't playing tonight.

:sigh:

He could've missed tonight. His broken thumb better not get in the way tonight or Pagano better pull him

Probably not.  If McGlynn didn't go tonight my guess is Holmes would have been active so we have another Olineman in case people get hurt.  Again, McGlynn missed most of last week and the line wasn't any better without him IMO.  If anything it looked to be worse.

Don't get why we'd bring Da' Rick up if we didn't plan on using him. Idk trust in Chuck is all I'm going to say.

Probably starting to get him reps with the first team.  Keep in mind it's a short week and most of the practices because of that have been walkthroughs.  Could be he just wasn't ready on a short week.  With that said had they made him active and Reed not active I wouldn't have lost any sleep over it.

Probably starting to get him reps with the first team.  Keep in mind it's a short week and most of the practices because of that have been walkthroughs.  Could be he just wasn't ready on a short week.  With that said had they made him active and Reed not active I wouldn't have lost any sleep over it.

My exact thought train and sentiment.

Why not play Holmes if he is healthy? You cannot tell me he is worse than who we have currently.

Same goes for Hughes. I would like to see him starting to get some regular season snaps to get a little experience.

The fact that he isn't playing would seem to suggest just that.  Again, just because we don't like the guys we have starting doesn't automatically make the guys not starting better or as good as they are.